I'm Calling It: Nick Diaz Retires (Again) Tonight

bogeyj

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Robbie TKO's Zombie Nick in one of the saddest matches ever, then in the post-fight interview Nick goes off on a stream-of-consciousness ramble that implies he's going to retire for good this time.<JRSmith40>

This is a one-and-done. Nick never fights again. <21>

Book it. l@nd0

Last edited:
He looks flabby like he's just in enough shape to collect his paycheck.

Robbie TKO's zombie Nick in one of the saddest matches ever, then in the post-fight interview Nick goes off on a stream-of-consciousness ramble that implies he's going to retire for good this time.<JRSmith40>

This is a one-and-done. Nick never fights again. <21>

Book it. l@nd0

BOO!

giphy.gif

Bro, he hasn’t fought in almost 6 years and is almost 40. He hates fighting and has eluded to the fact that he just had to do this because he would’ve lived with the regret if he didn’t.

In another words, you’re not Nostradamus.

Bold prediction, bro. Are you going to tell us that the sun will rise tomorrow morning next?

Bold prediction, bro. Are you going to tell us that the sun will rise tomorrow morning next?

regardless of how "realist" some of you are pretending to be now, minutes before the fight starts you and other Diaz fanboys will hype yourselves up and think (hope) the old Nick is back to kick Robbie's ass! <Watt1> fuck yeah!

...but it will only end in tears <NoneOfMy>

the tears will indeed flow tonight l@nd0

Have you watched Robbies last fight. Hes not exactly spry bud

Funny how Condit retired right before a potential big rematch with Nick if he gets passed Robbie tonight.

Can’t wait to see how this plays out and what’s next.

I ain’t counting Nick out of anything but him retiring after a fight, in the cage is a 50/50 chance these days.

I think he’s got a win in him tonight

He needs the money. He isn't quitting anytime soon.

regardless of how "realist" some of you are pretending to be now, minutes before the fight starts you and other Diaz fanboys will hype yourselves up and think (hope) the old Nick is back to kick Robbie's ass! <Watt1> fuck yeah!

...but it will only end in tears <NoneOfMy>

the tears will indeed flow tonight l@nd0
Right. Because the old Nick never "retired" before and we would never see THAT coming.

Back