im calling it first now

It's a fight to make, but the thing is that the 230 main event has to be something that impresses you more than Diaz-Poirier, and that fight is great but it doesn't do enough

why it a ppv and a title fight. done

Joanna has lost to Val 3x already (granted not MMA, but Shev is the one more likely to implement a well rounded game).

Doesn't exactly scream "main event". They can just make Diaz/Poirier an interim fight, WME is all about giving everyone a belt and then it can main event.
Good post.

Yoel bless!!

I know u major team bones is a perfect person and all. there nothing that team jones has done to prove anything just cried on twitter that he always the victim.

I still wont take the word of some guy who ive never heard of as the truth. many people say stuff to earn click bait.
Michael Ping has been in the game since forever, I don't believe he is clickbaiting.

Joanna has lost to Val 3x already (granted not MMA, but Shev is the one more likely to implement a well rounded game).

Doesn't exactly scream "main event". They can just make Diaz/Poirier an interim fight, WME is all about giving everyone a belt and then it can main event.

Joanna wants to fight her again and she says it hard to make 115. so bullet vs Joanna would work.

like the ufc wants to reward nate diva with a main event.

Good post.

Yoel bless!!
3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

Joanna wants to fight her again and she says it hard to make 115. so bullet vs Joanna would work.

like the ufc wants to reward nate diva with a main event.
She keeps saying its hard to make 115, but keeps fighting there even with 125 established. Val dropped down pretty quick after the Nunes fight.

It works but its not a fresh matchup imo.

Diaz and Poirier fights are pretty much guaranteed entertainment, I'll take that in the main event over Val killing some overmatched girl

She keeps saying its hard to make 115, but keeps fighting there even with 125 established. Val dropped down pretty quick after the Nunes fight.

It works but its not a fresh matchup imo.

Diaz and Poirier fights are pretty much guaranteed entertainment, I'll take that in the main event over Val killing some overmatched girl

Joanna wanted to be a 2 class champ. so now she stuck at 115 cant give her a 3 rd fight with rose after rose smoked her twice.

it just time for Joanna to move up.

Joanna wanted to be a 2 class champ. so now she stuck at 115 cant give her a 3 rd fight with rose after rose smoked her twice.

it just time for Joanna to move up.
I think she should move up too. But I'd rather see her against any of the other 125ers first.

Don't think the Val fight should be first, and for a belt. Let it develop a little bit (totally against WME policy, I know).

I think she should move up too. But I'd rather see her against any of the other 125ers first.

Don't think the Val fight should be first, and for a belt. Let it develop a little bit (totally against WME policy, I know).

ha.

not many other title fights that can be out on it.
Dana said, at MSG "we deliver", wmma fight for a fake title (where johanna wouldn't even make weight) is not it.

There are tons of better non title fights that could headline, even poirier-diaz in a 5 rounder would be better

Dana said, at MSG "we deliver", wmma fight for a fake title (where johanna wouldn't even make weight) is not it.

There are tons of better non title fights that could headline, even poirier-diaz in a 5 rounder would be better

when has Joanna missed weight at 125.

ufc 230 card is fine just as it is.

so it it bullet or tj or henry next title fight it do just fine.

non need to reward nate diva

Back