I'm balls deep in Chess

yeah fuck that. 1-3 days max for me personally. If you cannot make time to make one move per day (or 3 days at worse) you should not be playing chess (with me anyway)...

10 minutes or go fuck your mother

I already stated 10 mins was my preference. And I prefer fuckin' your mom. She's a lot cheaper.

Hey!

I'll have you know that my mother is a very classy lady

Guys, guys, GUYS!!!! Save that passion for the black and white squares.

I don't the f*** you were talking about

Check. Mate.

You ever played Battle Chess? That was fun. I sucked at that too but the animations were tight.

Nayb8G7.gif
Haha... no I never did... but that's looks cool. You get a game & a show!!

Watch your profanity!

I wish I didn't have to but when I do speech to text because I'm too lazy to type on my phone it just automatically sensors my words anybody know how to turn this off

I wish I didn't have to but when I do speech to text because I'm too lazy to type on my phone it just automatically sensors my words anybody know how to turn this off

Sounds like your phone is playing chess with your free speech. You have to defend your King at all costs.

Sounds like your phone is playing chess with your free speech. You have to defend your King at all costs.
Which one is the king is that the one that looks like a paramedic

And then there's the horsey and the steam whistle and the towers and the little manlets in the front yeah I'm all about this game

I got sandbagged by a Canadian last night. Explain yourselves Canadian Sherbros! @Clippy @Ottawaguy @TheWorm !!!!

Said he had a 781 ELO and he was doing things that were zero coincidence.
I was home, minding my own business, watching raccoons steal old ketchup bottles from recycling bins as they do every Thursday.

I used to compete. I had a rating just above 1600 in the Canadian Chess Federation but that was about 20 years ago.

Damn this lockdown has had people going through every phase going. First it was murder / crime docs then Chess. I'm down the speedrun rabbit hole lately.

Actually I just remembered I had one actual strategy I used to checkmate new players in a couple moves. I don't remember exactly how it was done but it involved using the bishop and queen, and rushing a pawn by the king. The king would have to kill the bishop, and then was mated by the queen who was already in position kill it

How did you get a pawn by a king early in the game?

Back