I'm balls deep in Chess

It's fun but bitches on Chess.com spoil it bit. Hit that resign button, motherfucker. Acquiesce to defeat. Don't just let the time run out or close your browser on me.

I can't stand quitters like that. In terms of stats, does a resign equal a win?

I'll check it out on the laptop!

I go through phases where in really into it.

Chess is always super fun to me but it's the same old story. Eventually it becomes more work than fun.

Eventually you're "studying" instead of playing, and there is an intense amount of memorization required to get better.

It's been theorized that it can drive you insane, as it did with Bobby Fisher.

The kid from that movie searching for Bobby Fisher (the real chess player, not the actor) said he felt that stress driving him crazy so he quit before he lost his mind and started doing bjj instead.

I can absolutely feel myself getting obsessed already and that has happened before. I have this thing where I want to be the master when I do something.

I go through phases where in really into it.

Chess is always super fun to me but it's the same old story. Eventually it becomes more work than fun.

Eventually you're "studying" instead of playing, and there is an intense amount of memorization required to get better.

It's been theorized that it can drive you insane, as it did with Bobby Fisher.

The kid from that movie searching for Bobby Fisher (the real chess player, not the actor) said he felt that stress driving him crazy so he quit before he lost his mind and started doing bjj instead.
I think Bobby Fischer just had some serious issues with self-hatred. He was a Jewish person who was extremely anti-Semitic. I don't see how Chess causes that.

Sherbros!!! I have decided on my new hobby now that school is done and what not. I'm becoming obsessed with Chess. It's such a beautiful game and it has it all! The strategy, the style of play, the absolute art of it all! I'm reading a few books on it as we speak and I will be entering some tournaments once this pandemic ends. I play online a lot and my current ELO is 1740. I played my whole life but once I touched a vagina I shifted my focus.

Now I have one vagina for the rest of my life so I'm back baaaaaaaybeeeee!!! Any of you Sherbros play Chess? How's the competitive scene?

As I've said, I work in a prison and I have played countless games against inmates. They talk all types of shit but when you hit them with a Danish Gambit they realize you are an absolute savage.

Cliffs: Chess is my new thing...

Chess is a strange name for a dude that you're balls deep in my friend.

Sherbros!!! I have decided on my new hobby now that school is done and what not. I'm becoming obsessed with Chess. It's such a beautiful game and it has it all! The strategy, the style of play, the absolute art of it all! I'm reading a few books on it as we speak and I will be entering some tournaments once this pandemic ends. I play online a lot and my current ELO is 1740. I played my whole life but once I touched a vagina I shifted my focus.

Now I have one vagina for the rest of my life so I'm back baaaaaaaybeeeee!!! Any of you Sherbros play Chess? How's the competitive scene?

As I've said, I work in a prison and I have played countless games against inmates. They talk all types of shit but when you hit them with a Danish Gambit they realize you are an absolute savage.

Cliffs: Chess is my new thing...

You'll love this then, its a bout a kid who went balls deep in Chess.

Stewart Copeland does the music.

I fully support you sherbro and I might follow your steps in the future. Chess was always intriguing to me.

Keep us posted and if you become a famous chess players with a private jet and stuff don't forget about us.

I fully support you sherbro and I might follow your steps in the future. Chess was always intriguing to me.

Keep us posted and if you become a famous chess players with a private jet and stuff don't forget about us.

As of now I am just beating the computer...
<FutbolThink>

Wealth and fame are right around the corner.<34>

Just started playing again. I'm just a novice though, with an Elo around 900.

On chess.com with same username.

As of now I am just beating the computer...
<FutbolThink>

Wealth and fame are right around the corner.<34>
Keep grinding bro. I never beat the computer lol.

I'm thinking we should do a Sherdog chess club to have games together. Might be fun and we can have a championship belt. Anyone into that idea?
I suck at chess but I'm fucking in.

Back