I'm balls deep in Chess

If you got a spare two hours this is a great watch about the history of Deep Blue, the chess machine that took on Garry Kasparov in the 90's (And far more balanced and detailed than that documentary Game Over: Kasparov and the Machine)

I'm not into chess but thought this was fascinating

Last edited:
I purchased an app that I've screenshot here at the moment but I want to sign up for the site Lennox Lewis talked about on Rogan. I have to listen to it again to find out what it was and then sign up.
Sweet. fill me in when you find out

I love chess but im shit at it. There is no better feeling in the game for me than forking the king and rook with a knight right after they move their queen for the first time. I enjoy that a lot for some reason

My 20-year-old taught my 11-year-old in the beginning of the lockdown, they played daily until he went back to school at the end of August.

Now my 11-year-old is teaching me.

Lol.

One of the best players I've ever played was this kid that was in an after school program I ran in college. He was 12 and I was in college but we would have legit battles. I lost more than I won but he was nationally ranked and I honestly loved hanging with the dude.

Is Chess short for Chastity?
Like in Chastity Bono?
cher.chastity.jpg

Does your wife mind?

She lets me do whatever so I have that going for me.

If you got a spare two hours this is a great watch about the history of Deep Blue, the chess playing computer that took on Garry Kasparov in the 90's

I'm not into chess but thought this was fascinating

I will definitely check this out.

Sweet. fill me in when you find out

Will do brother!

I love chess but im shit at it. There is no better feeling in the game for me than forking the king and rook with a knight right after they move their queen for the first time. I enjoy that a lot for some reason

It really is satisfying knowing your opponent is in your web. It is equally satisfying to be in your opponent's web.

Sherbros!!! I have decided on my new hobby now that school is done and what not. I'm becoming obsessed with Chess. It's such a beautiful game and it has it all! The strategy, the style of play, the absolute art of it all! I'm reading a few books on it as we speak and I will be entering some tournaments once this pandemic ends. I play online a lot and my current ELO is 1740. I played my whole life but once I touched a vagina I shifted my focus.

Now I have one vagina for the rest of my life so I'm back baaaaaaaybeeeee!!! Any of you Sherbros play Chess? How's the competitive scene?

As I've said, I work in a prison and I have played countless games against inmates. They talk all types of shit but when you hit them with a Danish Gambit they realize you are an absolute savage.

Cliffs: Chess is my new thing...

The only way to be in balls deep in chest is the botez sisters on twitch

i bought a set back in april since i figured me and the kids would have time

i'm not very good, i understand the game, but don't memorize moves and strategy

i bought a set back in april since i figured me and the kids would have time

i'm not very good, i understand the game, but don't memorize moves and strategy

The moves come from the fact that you will get deja vu moments. You've seen the same things happen and then you can make moves ahead of them to get a favorable outcome. It really comes from repetition. Great game for kids to learn too so kudos!

Worlds best chess player is from Norway, so are of course balls deep. Seriously though, Im the geek in my class growing up and have played a lot of chess, with apps or the old fashioned way. Gotta pick the app up again.

Used to play with my mate alot. Got him with what queens gambit just taught me was called scholars mate in 4 moves, he didn't want to play after that.

Want to get back into it with the wife, she's Russian though so could be brutal.

Worlds best chess player is from Norway, so are of course balls deep. Seriously though, Im the geek in my class growing up and have played a lot of chess, with apps or the old fashioned way. Gotta pick the app up again.

I'm really enjoying it man. It's great for the brain and I'm getting way better every game.

Used to play with my mate alot. Got him with what queens gambit just taught me was called scholars mate in 4 moves, he didn't want to play after that.

Want to get back into it with the wife, she's Russian though so could be brutal.

My wife isn't into it but I'd love to get her playing. Do a few games after dinner. Problem is, I am crazy competitive so she'd wind up hating me lol.

It's the goat board game. I don't play much anymore but have been playing a few games with the ms lately. I've become a total board game geek lately.

It's the goat board game. I don't play much anymore but have been playing a few games with the ms lately. I've become a total board game geek lately.

I tried to get the wife on board with Catan today lol. It's tough because most games like that you need at least three people.

It's fun but bitches on Chess.com spoil it bit. Hit that resign button, motherfucker. Acquiesce to defeat. Don't just let the time run out or close your browser on me.

Sometimes I play team fight tactics it’s like chess for easily amused simpletons who prefer flashing lights and rng over skill and intellect

I go through phases where in really into it.

Chess is always super fun to me but it's the same old story. Eventually it becomes more work than fun.

Eventually you're "studying" instead of playing, and there is an intense amount of memorization required to get better.

It's been theorized that it can drive you insane, as it did with Bobby Fisher.

The kid from that movie searching for Bobby Fisher (the real chess player, not the actor) said he felt that stress driving him crazy so he quit before he lost his mind and started doing bjj instead.

Back