I'm balls deep in Chess

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sherbros!!! I have decided on my new hobby now that school is done and what not. I'm becoming obsessed with Chess. It's such a beautiful game and it has it all! The strategy, the style of play, the absolute art of it all! I'm reading a few books on it as we speak and I will be entering some tournaments once this pandemic ends. I play online a lot and my current ELO is 1740. I played my whole life but once I touched a vagina I shifted my focus.

Now I have one vagina for the rest of my life so I'm back baaaaaaaybeeeee!!! Any of you Sherbros play Chess? How's the competitive scene?

As I've said, I work in a prison and I have played countless games against inmates. They talk all types of shit but when you hit them with a Danish Gambit they realize you are an absolute savage.

Cliffs: Chess is my new thing...

Screenshot_20201112-091856.png

The bishops and knights work so well together Sherbros. This game felt really good...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-091856.png
    Screenshot_20201112-091856.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Sherbros!!! I have decided on my new hobby now that school is done and what not. I'm becoming obsessed with Chess. It's such a beautiful game and it has it all! The strategy, the style of play, the absolute art of it all! I'm reading a few books on it as we speak and I will be entering some tournaments once this pandemic ends. I play online a lot and my current ELO is 1740. I played my whole life but once I touched a vagina I shifted my focus.

Now I have one vagina for the rest of my life so I'm back baaaaaaaybeeeee!!! Any of you Sherbros play Chess? How's the competitive scene?

As I've said, I work in a prison and I have played countless games against inmates. They talk all types of shit but when you hit them with a Danish Gambit they realize you are an absolute savage.

I got back into it recently after watching queens gambit on Netflix. There’s some pretty good apps on the phone these days

I got back into it recently after watching queens gambit on Netflix. There’s some pretty good apps on the phone these days

I love learning new attacks man. I got really addicted to Jiu Jitsu the same way. I just trapped the CPU with 7 moves. If used correctly, the Bishops are so damn powerful. They are the rubber guard of Chess. Controlling all the movement of your opponent.
Screenshot_20201112-092456.png

@Red Beard unrelated topic.

What are your thoughts on Oregon decriminalizing hard drugs? Yay or nay?

The War on Drugs has been largely unsuccessful so I can see the idea of it, but the reality will just be more drug use. The drugs they have decriminalized lead to more crime (meth and heroin specifically) so it will be a giant failure. People don't tend to commit crime due to weed so that made total sense. The harder drugs create a dependency that these idiots didn't factor in.

I would love to get into chess but there's just so damn much to learn. I know how the pieces move and by blitzing my friends when we play I can beat them but I don't know jackshit about proper strategy.

Now I see how the white belts feel, again.

I watched the queens gambit and it resparked my interest in it too. What site do you use for online playing? I’ve been watching YouTube vids of fundamentals and there’s some really good content out there.

I would love to get into chess but there's just so damn much to learn. I know how the pieces move and by blitzing my friends when we play I can beat them but I don't know jackshit about proper strategy.

Now I see how the white belts feel, again.

To me, that is the endearing quality about it. I remember when I first got into Jiu Jitsu, simple sweeps blew my mind. As I became more advanced though, those sweeps set up set ups to eventually set up submissions. Chess is like that. I steamroll regular people in Chess but if you are 6 moves ahead it changes everything.

How do you get started learning chess?

For me, I was on a Chess team as a kid. I have worked in Corrections over a decade and Chess is a big game inside. I watch a lot of games. I also watch games on YouTube and read books on the topic. They have books dedicated to specific attacks and defenses.

Does that mean yaw got chestnuts, daddy?

Decent sized ones...<1>

I watched the queens gambit and it resparked my interest in it too. What site do you use for online playing? I’ve been watching YouTube vids of fundamentals and there’s some really good content out there.

I purchased an app that I've screenshot here at the moment but I want to sign up for the site Lennox Lewis talked about on Rogan. I have to listen to it again to find out what it was and then sign up.

My 20-year-old taught my 11-year-old in the beginning of the lockdown, they played daily until he went back to school at the end of August.

Now my 11-year-old is teaching me.

Lol.

tenor.gif

Is Chess short for Chastity?
Like in Chastity Bono?
cher.chastity.jpg

Does your wife mind?

Back