Im Back, Mayberry.

WTF why is Big Sissy banned?

wee-bey-oh-shit.gif

NOOOOO!!!

Can we trade OP for Big Sissy?

He was like one of maybe two or three posters that you could say I was a fan of.

I remember you. Welcome back, sorry to hear about the cheating skank.

I don't post a whole lot anymore, but I do remember you as a good poster.

Welcome back - sorry to hear about the divorce, congrats on taking ms. cougar to poundtown, and remember thumbs out when delivering a beatdown.

Not too much of a shocker, he was permanently on dubbs.

LOL this!

GL I can't help but chuckle a little that you had some problems with your lady because of sherdog. I always wonder if Sherdog actually effects the real world and you have answered my question. Well anyway welcome back dude I remember you, I believe we have the same favorite DC character.

Welcome back dudebro, although I always confuse you with the other Green Lantern guy. That's a hell of a story.

A couple other notable bannings since you've been gone are Dizzy, ShadFace and PhantomNugget. Times are tough.

Also you still have time to participate in the 2012 Mayberry Awards threads if you search for them, I think BJJ set them up to expire in February.

Welcome back dudebro, although I always confuse you with the other Green Lantern guy. That's a hell of a story.

A couple other notable bannings since you've been gone are Dizzy, ShadFace and PhantomNugget. Times are tough.

Also you still have time to participate in the 2012 Mayberry Awards threads if you search for them, I think BJJ set them up to expire in February.

Did Dizzy e-suicide for that bet or did he just ask a mod to ban him?

Hows the iPad 4 working out?

I vaguely remember you being a cool dude. Welcome back.

I read the title as "I'm Black"

:p

Man thats some shitty news.
But I for one and glad to see you around again.

Yes, please expand on that Cougar story of yours in the same detailed format as your Olive Garden beatdown story.

The best thing about being cheated in is the sweet tablet you get afterwards. Hopefully she's not some inconsiderate bitch that tries to get you a gay ass fucking Nook.

About the cougar situation...

Let me start by saying that Im not exactly sure what the actual qualifications are for someone to be classified as a "cougar". She is 37, and I am 26.

Anyways, about a month after moving out, I made a Match.com profile. Within the first 3 days, this chick hit me up and for the most part, I just kinda blew her off. She found me and I guess took notice because she (is also a stoner like me who) graduated from the same small-town shithole high school that I did. We would message back and forth now and then (just little shit like "How was your day", "What did you think of this movie", etc. and so on).

Long story short, I met her for a dinner date. We smoked a fat dro joint in her car afterwards and made out for a while. A couple of days later, she invited me over to her house. We fucked a few times.

Since then, its become a regular fuck-buddy situation. Its actually pretty nice having a situation where nothing is needed from me except for sex. She has her own house, a good job, no kids, and doesnt really want any committment at all. Not too bad.

Also, thanks for the well-wishes and good thoughts from everybody. Blitz, I wish I was here for the rollercoaster-ride/heartache that the Dallas Cowboys gave us this season. What a rough one it was...

What if he showed up with a pistol to your house? Or what if he decided to shoot up your cousin?

This was a minor fear of mine for a while (that something may happen to my cousin), but I doubt anything else will come of it. There's no way that he had any idea who I was.

Also, this happened a little while back. I would imagine that retaliation would have been attempted already if it was going to at all...

I remember you (and your av, which always makes it easier to remember people). That's a crazy few months. Glad you seem to have recovered from an extremely shitty situation.

One thing though... you may want to edit and take down that thing about the felonious assault. Even if it was justified (the guy robbing your cousin at gunpoint), admitting to felonious assault in a public forum is never a good idea.

EDIT: Looks like people have already asked you about this.

Back