Im Back, Mayberry.

New round of movie battles.

We found out the origin of where Dragonlordxxxx came from.

Bullitt hates the wire.

People started a club where they lie about not fapping.

JMac is officially the nicest poster on SD.

Petey is winning as best Mod

Lot's of people need advice on relationships and will be receiving iPads shortly.

BJPENN4THEWIN showed up after lurking for years and is whoring it up like a boss.

Dmitry posted a video of his NFL tryout. Expect him to be the next RGIIII

Cintauro and Ravden have managed to stay off Megan's Law

PolishHeadlock is the best new poster

Wow. I feel as if I never left now.

On another note, I have yet to receive my iPad. Im a little pissed, tbh...

How about that epic beatdown story?

New round of movie battles.

We found out the origin of where Dragonlordxxxx came from.

Bullitt hates the wire.

People started a club where they lie about not fapping.

JMac is officially the nicest poster on SD.

Petey is winning as best Mod

Lot's of people need advice on relationships and will be receiving iPads shortly.

BJPENN4THEWIN showed up after lurking for years and is whoring it up like a boss.

Dmitry posted a video of his NFL tryout. Expect him to be the next RGIIII

Cintauro and Ravden have managed to stay off Megan's Law

PolishHeadlock is the best new poster

PolishHL's monitor

sticky-notes-on-monitor.jpg

That's why you don't marry women with baggage.

Would this be considered baggage?

I think about this time very early in knowing you when you sort of spited me for some other girl. Then, somehow we became on good terms again, and everything was cool, but I still remember how you spited me and now I have these feelings that I would prefer to be friends with a guy who never spited me and if that guy were to come along, I would probably prefer him to you.

This is just purely fictional but would you consider this sort of thinking to be baggage ?

Would this be considered baggage?

I think about this time very early in knowing you when you sort of spited me for some other girl. Then, somehow we became on good terms again, and everything was cool, but I still remember how you spited me and now I have these feelings that I would prefer to be friends with a guy who never spited me and if that guy were to come along, I would probably prefer him to you.

This is just purely fictional but would you consider this sort of thinking to be baggage ?

Dunno.

I'm talking about womens sexual histories and the results of such. A kid with another dude? That's baggage so big it won't fit on a truck.

glad to see you back man, hate to hear about all that drama but shit happens

How about that epic beatdown story?

My cousin, who fancies himself a pot-dealer (and was actually my best man in my wedding), was robbed at gunpoint by a couple of African-American gentlemen during a pot-deal gone awry in the parking lot of an Olive Garden. The main culprit in this robbery was somebody that used to actually be a co-worker of his, but they didnt know each other very well.

After this happened, he came to me and let me know about the whole situation. Being newly single with nobody to answer to and (at the time) a pretty bad attitude, I decided to have him give me a location of where to find this theiving bastard.

I waited for the aforementioned asshole to show up at this particular location, and I approached him in the parking lot. I called to him by name, and as he turned around wondering how I knew him, I double-legged him and slammed him on the concrete. This seemed to hurt him pretty bad. I then proceeded to go full-Wandy and pounded his face from the rape-choke-knee-in-belly position. After feeling satisfied with the job I had done, I stood up and stomped his genitals a couple of times.

Whether or not he has any idea as to why I did it or who I am, I really dont give a fuck.

How did you assault a man with a gun without getting shot?

Edit: just saw the post above.

Shit GL that sucks, please say she at least got you an iPad. :)

My cousin, who fancies himself a pot-dealer (and was actually my best man in my wedding), was robbed at gunpoint by a couple of African-American gentlemen during a pot-deal gone awry in the parking lot of an Olive Garden. The main culprit in this robbery was somebody that used to actually be a co-worker of his, but they didnt know each other very well.

After this happened, he came to me and let me know about the whole situation. Being newly single with nobody to answer to and (at the time) a pretty bad attitude, I decided to have him give me a location of where to find this theiving bastard.

I waited for the aforementioned asshole to show up at this particular location, and I approached him in the parking lot. I called to him by name, and as he turned around wondering how I knew him, I double-legged him and slammed him on the concrete. This seemed to hurt him pretty bad. I then proceeded to go full-Wandy and pounded his face from the rape-choke-knee-in-belly position. After feeling satisfied with the job I had done, I stood up and stomped his genitals a couple of times.

Whether or not he has any idea as to why I did it or who I am, I really dont give a fuck.

That whole story should be your signature. :cool:

God bless, nebro.

Back