I'm at the barber shop and this kid is playing this chipmunk game on his phone with the volume loud

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
And he's retarted. He's probably about 9 or 10 years old. I was about to say something to him as the Alvin and the Chipmunk voices are kind of irritating, then he started laughing and making jiberish noises.

I'll give him a pass here, but his mom should have brought some head phones for him. I'm glad I didn't say anything though, because I would have felt bad scolding a retarded kid.

imgur-wjsaxcl.gif

Good thread. Really makes you think.

And he's retarted. He's probably about 9 or 10 years old. I was about to say something to him as the Alvin and the Chipmunk voices are kind of irritating, then he started laughing and making jiberish noises.

I'll give him a pass here, but his mom should have brought some head phones for him. I'm glad I didn't say anything though, because I would have felt bad scolding a retarded kid.

I had a shrimp burrito at lunch today..
The salsa wasn't that hot, but meh.

Thought i'd mention it since this thread is about random shit no one cares about.

<{pranko}> .

Know what drives me insane?

People who listen to music super loud on their phones and don't bother using earphones.

You should be allowed to throat punch people like that.

Slap the kid and his mom.

The kid would want you to treat him the same way as everyone else. Dickishly. Naw jk, good on ya for leaving the little fella to his devices.

At least you didn't punch him in the face over a slice of pizza.

Last edited:
Better than the entire BARBERSHOP franchise. Would read again next Christmas every Christmas.

should've asked to see the phone and then smashed it on the ground

You're probably sherdoggin pretty loud. Tit for tat

If you smack him hard enough you might unretard him bro

TS is lucky. The kid's retarded act was a ruse. He is a trained karateka who goes around town acting super annoying, hoping to start some shit so he can test his karate skills.

Then he goes home to fuck your girlfriend

Back