I'm assuming that literally 0 of you care about Melanie Martinez

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
just throwing it out there. Her album was the most amazing music experience I've had since I was younger and way less jaded. I feel like only teenage girls get it tho, so I wanted to make sure that my Melanie Martinez fanboyism is as weird as I think it is

It's not that we don't care

We just don't know who the fuck she is

419.gif

I feel pretty fruity in saying that I kinda like her music. It's different and catchy

When she was on The Voice her and the girl that sounded like Florence and the Machine had a great cover of the song Lights by Ellie Goulding, shit was haunting.

Wow, you guys are awesome.
image.jpeg
Pleasantly surprised about how this turned out

When she was on The Voice her and the girl that sounded like Florence and the Machine had a great cover of the song Lights by Ellie Goulding, shit was haunting.
Omg, yes!! They captured it for a moment there, it really was "haunting" good, great post

She's from Baldwin, Long Island. I've probably run into her.

Does she have any hits on the radio? I listen to that a lot so I might recognize her by a song /:

She's from Baldwin, Long Island. I've probably run into her.
I'm jelly.
Had a really hardcore dream (as in super realistic) where me and my lady friend went to a Melanie Martinez themed restaurant and she was there and we got to meet her.
In my dream my wife liked Melanie, but in real life she just thinks I'm a little bitch who likes girl music. *shrug*

I'm jelly.
Had a really hardcore dream (as in super realistic) where me and my lady friend went to a Melanie Martinez themed restaurant and she was there and we got to meet her.
In my dream my wife liked Melanie, but in real life she just thinks I'm a little bitch who likes girl music. *shrug*

Or maybe it just takes a real man to admit they enjoy truly feminine artwork. At least that's what I tell myself when I get shit for bumping Regina Spektor.

Does she have any hits on the radio? I listen to that a lot so I might recognize her by a song /:
Yes! She does that "Dollhouse" song.
It was all over the radio, I remember looking her up and being disappointed that it was her only song. Then she put out an album and changed my life

Back