I'm an Artem Lobov fan

He beats Nate's boy at 202, 110%.

If you've ever watched footage of Avila fight you would know that he is very mediocre.

I bet that not even Conor or Gunnar are fans.

TS like
200.gif

Artem Lobov is the fucking man, fuck what anybody else thinks.

The guy takes any challenge and always comes to fight so who gives a fuck if he's good or not.

I'm liking the Lobov vs. Punk fight. Make it 170. Tell Punk to get comfortable.

Lobov said that his record should read like a religious text for fighters who take easy routes to the UFC.

This guys only in the UFC cuz of the people he knows and he's gonna talk about people taking the easy route into the UFC?

Artem Lobov is the fucking man, fuck what anybody else thinks.

The guy takes any challenge and always comes to fight so who gives a fuck if he's good or not.

I'm liking the Lobov vs. Punk fight. Make it 170. Tell Punk to get comfortable.

He wanted to get in a HW tournament once. He would fight Brock under Pride rules with no testing and tell Brock to get comfortable.

I know. The dude is a legit warrior.

Artem Lobov fought legit European MMA fighters in their backyards, his fights were judged by the relatives of his opponents, he never tapped in his life and got his limbs broken and chocked out. The man is a warrior.

Hi Artem,

It's pretty cool that you are a Sherdogger. Serious question...what is it like walking around with arms similar to the greatest predator to ever walk the face of planet earth? Also, where did you learn this interesting escape technique?

14budb.gif

Looking forward to your upcoming fight to see what kind of unorthodox techniques you will reveal.

Your fan,
Sarge

He has the front row seat to witnessing how much ones mouth can earn; however, he is lacking in so many areas. He falls flat and seems very contrived.

Back