I'm an Artem Lobov fan

Lets call a spade a spade here, the only reason Artem Lobov has a UFC contract is because hes Conors pal, thats it over and out, no other explanation needed and there are other much more deserving fighters on Conors SBG team that deserve a crack at the UFC but go unnoticed, check out a fighter on his team named Luka Jelcic as an example, he was the main event the night that fighter Joao Carvalho died from brain damage (Not the same fight obviously). Im amazed he hasnt been called up yet.

he's a disgrace to the mma world

if I were nate, one of the conditions for me to accept connie 2 is to, when he wins, to get lobov fired too

Artem Lobov is the "skill for skill" best trash talker. No other journeyman has been able to talk himself into so many UFC fights.

It's a shame that this is not Jerry Springer show
JJZDZNo.gif
TS, you would feel better.

This is MMA, and here, this:
eJaB7va.gif

is sad....

Lets call a spade a spade here, the only reason Artem Lobov has a UFC contract is because hes Conors pal, thats it over and out, no other explanation needed and there are other much more deserving fighters on Conors SBG team that deserve a crack at the UFC but go unnoticed, check out a fighter on his team named Luka Jelcic as an example, he was the main event the night that fighter Joao Carvalho died from brain damage (Not the same fight obviously). Im amazed he hasnt been called up yet.

Artem is more entertaining. When he fights 90 year old grandmothers jump out of their seats.

Artem Lobov on Nate's "everyone's on steroids" comment:

"Let's be honest, they've got one brain cell between the whole team, maybe that day wasn't his time to use it."

Lobov vs Nate!
Just for the sake of trash talk!

He is legitimately funny. I've always been a fan. He will get a win soon.

WAR ARTEM

he's a disgrace to the mma world

if I were nate, one of the conditions for me to accept connie 2 is to, when he wins, to get lobov fired too

I agree.
The most annoying guys in the world, are guys who suck who still talk shit like they're anything. If I were a betting man, I'd load up on Nate's boy handing this guy his ass.

The thing about this guy is, he has some talent. But he has no heart.

I like the guy too. He had 3 fun fights in the tuf house and seemed like a good guy. I couldn't give a shit if Conor pushed for it. Some guys on tuf just want to win and survive, Artem stalked the 3 of them and ko'd them in brilliant fashion.

Some folk should stop acting like such babies about it

I agree.
The most annoying guys in the world, are guys who suck who still talk shit like they're anything. If I were a betting man, I'd load up on Nate's boy handing this guy his ass.

The thing about this guy is, he has some talent. But he has no heart.
I think it's the opposite, he got the heart but no talent

18m605.jpg

Seriously though, I love Artem, think hes brilliant [/quote]

You could tell TS was really trying with this thread. Too bad it's one of the worst threads ever made.

Who is you're av AV?

I don't know sorry, I saw that pic over the week end
Suicide Girl" fan page on facebook.
Maybe there is a link with the name of the girl.

#makebigboobsgreatagain

You gotta admit the guy is funny as hell, and his skills are... "unmatched" LMAO

Long live King Lobov

maxresdefault.jpg

Back