I'm an Artem Lobov fan

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is hilarious, I love his trash talk, it's so funny when a guy who's 11-12 and lost 2 in a row in an embarrassing fashion is still talking so much trash.

He'll be like 0-5 in the UFC and still be the biggest loudmouth. I hope he wins some fight down the line though.

I don't know why people are so angry about him being in the UFC. Yeah, he's Conor's buddy but still, the guy really talks himself into fights. He also fights hands down and looks for the KO since the first second. I'm more interested in watching him than some random guys I don't know anything about.

Not everyone in the UFC needs to be elite level, you need some duds too.

Artem "The Jesus Christ of MMA" Lobov on his 11-12 record:

"I can honestly say that if you look at people’s outside of the UFC records, I have the most solid record in the UFC right now. That’s a fact. I went down there looking for the challenges. When the phone rang, so many times this happened, and they say, look, we have this guy who’s really good, nobody wants to fight him in Europe, will Artem take him? Every time I said yes. No one else wanted to do it."

Lobov said that his record should read like a religious text for fighters who take easy routes to the UFC.

"They should bring up my record, and call it the fighter bible," he said. "The warrior bible. All those guys with padded records should read it everyday, and they should put my picture on their wall as the Jesus Christ of MMA."

Lobov Vs Punk/Gall winner.

weightclass a little off but who cares

good let's start being fanboys of unskilled, untalented fighters too

Artem Lobov is the "skill for skill" best trash talker. No other journeyman has been able to talk himself into so many UFC fights.

Nice trolling for a guy who said that fighters are the finest athletes in the world.

162979__UNOPT__.gif

Lobov is an interestin character.

I still think Nates boy beats him on august 20th and he gets cut.

But he did a name for himself by... well, losing fights.

"I tried to enter a heavyweight tournament before"

who the hell is this guy?

He did a good job defending Ryan Hall's leg lock attacks, props for that. Plus, what you posted here is funny, haven't seen that before.

Artem Lobov is the "skill for skill" best trash talker. No other journeyman has been able to talk himself into so many UFC fights.

He gets fights because of Conor, not his mouth.

"Prediction for the fight? It's gonna be a knockout, first maybe second round let's see how I'm feeling. My mom always tells me 'son, don't play with your food' so maybe I'll just get it over with in the first."

Haha legendary

Admit it, you like any guy that fights with his hands at his waist and moves a lot :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back