Im Afraid Conor Will Win and We'll Have to Deal W/ his NutHuggers for the Next Few Months

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Fortunately there arent any other gimme fights he can hand pick so at most it will only be a few months.

Or it could be the end of Conor McGregor TONIGHT

Yeah it's been a bit unbearable the last week on here.

The McHaters have become even worse since UFC 229, so maybe they'll disappear for a few months. It's a trade-off that I'm willing to accept.

Yes you will

Me and my fellow huggers gonna be the roughest on the forum

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Let them have their fun. They’ve been waiting patiently for him to win again.

Conor fans are just as annoying as Jon Jones fans, who are just as annoying as Khabib fans, who are just as annoying as Khabib fans pretending Islam Mach is worth debating over

Of course he is. He's fighting another fighters left overs.

This place has been unbearable for the past month or so and has worsened in the past week.

It will be the worst after this fight and for another month or so - with fans claiming he's back (just neglecting that he's fighting a guy past his prime and basically a stumble bum at this point).

Can some hardcore Conor fans be annoying? Absolutely. But the hardcore Conor haters are even worse. For example, they act like Eddie Alvarez is some bum because he lost to Conor, but at the same time they say that Conor is ducking Justin Gaethje even though Alvarez has a KO win over Gaethje. And now they are acting like Cowboy is some over the hill bum even though they were all clamoring for this fight last year when Cowboy was on his winning streak. Conor haters are not only annoying but they also do all kinds of mental gymnastics in order downplay his skills as a fighter and his accomplishments. It pisses me off because not only is it disrespectful to Conor but it is also disrespectful to everyone Conor has ever fought.

Just ignore? This scenario will always be there in fighting sports period

Back