I'm actually really pissed that Khabib vs. McGregor is happening...

Thanks for looking after our freedom.

Lol why the ARMY? Should have joined the coast guard. Im impartial because I joined the coast guard.

giphy.gif

I missed Aldo Mac, I got laid

13 seconds later it was all over

<mma1>

Maybe this is the worlds way of telling you that signing up to kill shepards, women and children ain't the best career choice?

I hope you dont get bullied too much ts

31B, my basic training and AIT is 20 weeks total. That means I won't be back until around February.

You'll only be cut off from the outside world for Basic. You'll be able to find out the results, if not see the fight itself, while you're at AIT.

Don't worry mate, you won't be missing much... It'll be over reeeeeal quick

Stop crying like a bitch.

Just stay off internet and download when ur back.

Poor you, boy. I feel for you. Will be thinking about you while enjoying the fights. Amen.

Dana will read this and will have the ppv piped into your location

Feel sorry for you ts.

Literally a couple of hours after the flight I'll be on my way to the airport to go to Colombia.
Hopefully celebrate McGregor getting beat the next night, with some charlie and a fat ass Colombian hooker.

...because I leave for basic training for the U.S. Army at Fort Leonard Wood on September 11th.

31B, my basic training and AIT is 20 weeks total. That means I won't be back until around February.

I'm gonna miss UFC 229, and UFC 230. Why did these fights have to happen while I'm gone?

<DCrying><mma1><31>

Good luck man! I went to Leonard Wood for basic and was at Fort Sam Houston for AIT during the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight.

Expect it to be windy as fuck ALL THE TIME. Reception is going to suck but all the Drill Sergeants there will be nicer then the ones you actually have for training. Once white phase starts you time will start going by faster. You'll also be given an option to take leave for Christmas and New Years, should you wish to go home. If you have any questions about what to expect or just some tips to make basic easier, feel free to pm me. I have a bunch of friends that are 31B and 31E, if you wanna know what AIT will be like, I can ask them for you.

...because I leave for basic training for the U.S. Army at Fort Leonard Wood on September 11th.

I'm gonna miss UFC 229, and UFC 230. Why did these fights have to happen while I'm gone?

<DCrying><mma1><31>

As if Conor / Khabib will actually happen

It's too big to not fuck up

It'll end up being a last minute replacement with Conor or Khabib vs some guy with no name

Do us proud TS.

No worries, these huge fights rarely live up to the hype. Most likely this ends in Conor catching him which you can see in gif forever, or it will be a 5 round clinic on takedowns and control that most people will shit on because they want to see them bang bro.

Think for yourself and don't join the army man. Dont fall for that 'our freedom' bullshit talk. I hope you're smarter than that man!
The most of them who got send to other countries came back as s psycho. Dont fight for other people's bank account. Look at Iraq, usa and friends only brought dead woman, childeren etc and woke up a war between the people who lived their in peace before your country invaded and robbed everything their was.
And you miss Khabib vs cunnr
It's the principal of what it stands for
And it's the same basic principles that my grandfather fought for in the second world war .
And that was a fight for his was of life and freedom..

Don't confuse the ins and outs of your political issues with the right to freedom and those who provide the principal of freedom.
They don't make the rules they just follow them. That's a soldiers job .
And you mentioned Iraq and how our forces went there and destroyed their peace and woke up a war.. gtfo Iran and Iraq were absolutely wiping each other out for a decade without any outside help.

So if you and I'm guessing live in the west and enjoy the freedom of thought and freedom to live a regular life I would not be throwing stones at those who protect that freedom...

Back