I'm actually really pissed that Khabib vs. McGregor is happening...

...because I leave for basic training for the U.S. Army at Fort Leonard Wood on September 11th.

31B, my basic training and AIT is 20 weeks total. That means I won't be back until around February.

I'm gonna miss UFC 229, and UFC 230. Why did these fights have to happen while I'm gone?

<DCrying><mma1><31>
Why dont you just not go

If you write a letter to Dana and explain your situation, he might push the fights back a few months.
<Dany07>

don't join the army, biggest mistake

...because I leave for basic training for the U.S. Army at Fort Leonard Wood on September 11th.

31B, my basic training and AIT is 20 weeks total. That means I won't be back until around February.

I'm gonna miss UFC 229, and UFC 230. Why did these fights have to happen while I'm gone?

<DCrying><mma1><31>
That stinks but then, again, it doesn't.

Super proud of you, fellow Sherdogger. Young men like you make us all proud to be American.

<DCrying><mma1><31>
Cmon man...dont be "that guy".......see what I did there?
Congrats man. Youll hate it, but love it when you look back on it. Youll make alot of really good friends. Since youll be MP, you might make some enemies too. Kidding. MPs were always cool to me. As long as you arent driving drunk, theyll pretty much understand that no ones perfect and let you go.

Well you are doing something very important. Good luck to you.

<DCrying><mma1><31>

Good man.
You maybe in the states but our basic idea of freedom is the same in the UK .
And those who serve and have served provide that freedom we take for granted and protect my kids..

Respect

Think for yourself and don't join the army man. Dont fall for that 'our freedom' bullshit talk. I hope you're smarter than that man!
The most of them who got send to other countries came back as s psycho. Dont fight for other people's bank account. Look at Iraq, usa and friends only brought dead woman, childeren etc and woke up a war between the people who lived their in peace before your country invaded and robbed everything their was.
And you miss Khabib vs cunnr

BwSlkj.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Why are you americans so in love with the army?

Back