I'm actually really pissed that Khabib vs. McGregor is happening...

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
...because I leave for basic training for the U.S. Army at Fort Leonard Wood on September 11th.

31B, my basic training and AIT is 20 weeks total. That means I won't be back until around February.

I'm gonna miss UFC 229, and UFC 230. Why did these fights have to happen while I'm gone?

<DCrying><mma1><31>

You poor man, spoilers will be a bitch too

AWOL.... But really. I missed MAC MAY because of Hurricane Harvey. You can always watch it later on the internet...

Just tell them you train the UFC and they'll let you go home for the events.

I feel you. I missed DC/Stipe for another planned event.

I don’t know when the fights are, but if you’re in AIT by then you should be fine to watch them

Good luck in basic, bud.

Don't accept any jobs they offer you (division leader, etc.) unless you have the thickest of skins. Otherwise, enjoy it. It isn't as bad as many make it out to be.

giphy.gif

Lol why the ARMY? Should have joined the coast guard. Im impartial because I joined the coast guard.

Just watch the fight online and try to avoid spoilers.

Good luck with doing that though lol

Good man.
You maybe in the states but our basic idea of freedom is the same in the UK .
And those who serve and have served provide that freedom we take for granted and protect my kids..

Respect

Typical millennial TS, makes it all about them

...because I leave for basic training for the U.S. Army at Fort Leonard Wood on September 11th.

31B, my basic training and AIT is 20 weeks total. That means I won't be back until around February.

I'm gonna miss UFC 229, and UFC 230. Why did these fights have to happen while I'm gone?

<DCrying><mma1><31>
You Pig!!!!!!

Uncle Dana will make it up to you with one of those awesome Fight For The Troops events.

A full night of Fight Pass prelims to honour you putting your ass on the line for freedom.

also: tough luck and good luck dude

Back