I'm absolutely DISGUSTED with Edmond!! What a JOKE!!

Give Edmond his walking papers immediately and tell him to go fuck himself. Listen to your mom as she has your best interests at heart. Get back into a serious gym. Swallow your pride. Learn something new. Be humble. Come back stronger. You're not done yet.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen. Ronda too arrogant, Edmond has permanent residency in her head.

Conor lost and brought in pro boxers and BJJ trainers. Rousey lost and seemed to have changed nothing. Her arrogance is her downfall. She was just as arrogant after the Holly loss as she was before. She learned nothing from it, but just thought she lost because of distractions. Even not taking a tune up fight is pretty arrogant, like she wants the belt or nothing at all. I didn't think so at first, but she's probably going to take this loss pretty badly because her career is over.

In the fight audio he is telling her to fucking move her head and clinch. What does she do? She stands there straight up and takes punch after punch to the face. I don't think Edmond is 100% to blame here. The only criticism I have is Ronda not shooting right away and trying to stand with her. If Edmond told her to do that then I think you have a valid complaint.
She should of went for the takedown the second the fight started she had no business striking with Amanda.

He's as bad of a coach as whoever taught you spelling/grammar.

Lol, you're one of those, huh? :rolleyes:

Please explain what's wrong with my spelling because I'd like to know.

is it because I often overuse commas? Is it because I space everything out so much instead of making lengthy paragraphs? What is it exactly? I'm very interested to know what the issue is.

If it's how I space it out instead of making lengthier paragraphs, then you have lots to learn about the people of Sherdog, Mr. Grammar Nazi.

I bet you're one of those fools who always goes "you're" whenever they incorrectly use "your" during arguments and you think you won because nothing wins an argument like correcting somebody's grammar, right? Avoiding the actual subject and simply correcting somebody's grammar is the showstopper, isn't it? That's what all the bad motherfuckers do these days, right?

Grammatik ist Liebe, Grammatik ist Leben. Grammatik ist Macht, Grammatik Macht Frei!

Heil spellcheck! Heil spellcheck! Heil spellcheck!

Inb4 you decide to be the bad motherfucker that you are by correcting my awful attempt at German that I got from using Google translate (which is more unreliable than Google maps).

My spelling is fine, I spell everything correctly - I just don't have the most perfect punctuation and I space shit out to make it more readable. Besides, this is a f'n MMA forum, perfect spelling and grammar is honestly not needed, as long as it's understandable, that's, all, that, matters, or, whatever, you, know, ?

You have lots to learn about Sherdawg, dawg.

Amanda discussing Edmond right now in presser.

Did she say that Edmond is a terrible coach in a very respectful way?

Last edited:
Edmund's legit:
GrippingGloriousGerbil.gif

Legit fraud.
He was Frank Dux student

The audio from Ronda's corner was hilarious.

I haven't heard it or seen it posted anywhere - where da fook is it?! I MUST HEAR IT!!!!!!

Edmund's legit:
GrippingGloriousGerbil.gif

Legit fraud.

xGFQXjs.png
xGFQXjs.png
xGFQXjs.png
xGFQXjs.png
xGFQXjs.png
xGFQXjs.png

{<RR}

The shit Edmond is doing there, do you or anybody here know what it's actually called? We can make fun of him for it but Machida does the same thing, along with tons of traditional martial artists and such. There's a real name for these forms, like it's an entire art of it's own or whatever but I forget what it's called.

Honestly, I can't stand Edmond and I'm extremely pissed off with him after tonight - but the truth is, some people just aren't good coaches. Edmond has a few fights online and although he didn't look amazing and didn't fight anybody that good, he didn't look that bad in his fights tbh.

You can see he does have some striking skill and wasn't terrible or anything, he looked alright - but maybe he just sucks as a coach. Some people are better as fighters than they are as coaches and vice versa.

Like Greg Jackson for example - amazing coach, one of the all-time best in MMA but I guarantee he wouldn't be that good of a fighter. Who knows, I have my doubts about how successful he'd be as a fighter, honestly.

Last edited:
I think it's Wushu or something equally fraudulous, @That209

Like any respected Guru, Edmond is unique. Wushu is a secret art whose secrets were revealed to him and him alone. He's willing to teach you but that 10% cut won't do. It's YOU who gets 10%, Edmond gets 50% and Wushu-prime gets the rest.

Simple.
_________

Greg Jackson is a mastermind of strategic approach and tactical training (train for who you're fighting, don't train YOUR strengths.). Don't ever put his name in close proximity to Edmond's please. Nobody ever said Greg could fight his way out of a paper bag. He's just the best at teaching you how to escape a paper bag and training you for the big day.

Last edited:
I reckon shes probably like Brock Lesnar in the gym. Remember back in the day, rumour was Brock's sparring partners weren't allowed to go hard on him or hit him in the face?

Rousey is his most illustrious client - she probably dictates what happens in the gym, not that rat Edmond. She probably refuses to spar hard and only wants to hit bags, to protect her face 'for Hollywood'. And when shes surrounded by yes men and fuckers like Rogan blowing smoke up her ass, that mindset will never change.

Once Ronda started making big bucks, she should have dumped Edmond and put together a dream camp. Train your boxing with Freddie Roach, bring in an elite wrestler to learn how to shoot singles and doubles, ect...become a complete fighter for God's sake.
a thousand times: this

Ronda should have listened to mama

He reminds of a shonky Lebanese used car salesman. The type of guy that just spins crap, and you would trust with 5 cents.

Ronda's legacy isn't being the woman's MMA pioneer. It's being the one chick who was rich enough to hire the best coaches hundreds of times over and instead chose to stay with the worst coach in all of MMA.

I only feel bad for her because of the way she went out and how fast it was.

Honda definitely won the mean-mugging on the walk out to the cage. Her fans have that to hold on to.

Sorry for the long post, guys, but I'm fucking fuming right now because of that guy!

Mods, I understand if you delete this thread but I think it's best if we keep it here and I'm 1,000,000% positive everybody else here would agree. I know we aren't supposed to talk this way about fighters, coaches, etc, but come on, just this one time!!

First off, let me start by saying I'm not and never been a big Ronda fan, so this has nothing to do with me apparently being 'butthurt' about her losing.

I'm simply fucking disgusted by her 'coach'. What a fucking JOKE that was.

She showed no improvements with her striking whatsoever and actually looked worse than her last fight and all of her other fights combined. Edmond had a very, very long time to help Ronda improve her striking defense but clearly he didn't help her at all and made her worse.

I seriously hope somebody beats the absolute FUCK out of him for this garbage. I hope every single fighter at his 'gym' leaves and tells him how much of a useless piece of trash her is as a coach.

Like so many have said, he hit the jackpot with being her 'coach' because of the money he could make and the fame he could get. Just like all of you, I've never liked Edmond and always saw him as the worst coach around, but this seriously just fucking DISGUSTED me!

I've never been so fucking angry about an MMA fight in my life. I fully understand the hate Ronda gets for the shit she's said but I feel so bad for her right now. We all knew she was mentally broken after the Holly fight and that she clearly still is during the build-up to this 'fight', but man, I can't help but feel so bad for her and it's Edmond's fault.

I hope nobody goes on her Twitter or Instagram and start bashing her like they did last time. The loss to Holly really messed her up mentally/emotionally and she talked about suicide and all that. This loss was a million times worse than the Holly loss and I can't even imagine how she must feel right now.

I'm not directing this at you because I know you guys are better than that, I know you guys don't and wouldn't go onto her Twitter/Instagram and start shit talking her after everything she's been through, especially now (at least I hope none of you would do that). If anybody does it, they're the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

She definitely needs to retire now because there's no way she can come back from this, there's just no f'n way - either that, or she needs to get a different coach. If she doesn't retire, she DEFINITELY needs to go to a REAL gym that has REAL coaches that can help her.

Poor Ronda, man. I feel so fucking bad for her and I don't care what anybody says, this is Edmond's fault as a 'coach'.

I wish Werdum did more than that little push kick and actually hurt him. Somebody needs to smack that guy up for this. This is proof that he's using Ronda and always has because of financial gain, as well as some fame and such.

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTING. I'm fucking pissed off at this.

Any of you guys that have Twitter and all that should go online and bash him nonstop forever.

There's so much more I could say right now about how much I hate Edmond now and how bad I feel for Ronda, but I'm sure you guys get the point.

xGFQXjs.png

Dude - Ronda is the dumbass for staying with him.
OuZBnVl.jpg

Back