I'm a yuuuge Bernie nuthugger, but Trump is my second choice.

You’d prefer putting a man-child like Trump in charge of the strongest military in the world? The man who goes on infantile tirades on twitter. The man unable to articulate any plan whatsoever on any issue.

Jesus fucking Christ. You people deserve him. Just make sure the fallout plume doesn't reach me.

LOL Yes, as a critic of Hillary I must be a Trump supporter.

The fact that Trump is not only still in the race but, basically, leading the pack is only evidence to me that the American electorate is even more off the rails than I had once imagined.

WTF? Trump promised to "bomb the hell out of ISIS," put ground troops in Syria, take Iraq's oil, extract a tribute from allies, etc. This is just a baffling statement. He's way the hell more hawkish than Clinton, and more than almost anyone else in the race. This is what happens when knowledgeable liberals don't correct dishonest right-wing attacks on Clinton. It's very Bush/Gore with some people.

It is shocking but he isn't the first person I've heard say something similar. To some people if Bernie can't win then only Trump can be trusted.

I've never argued that Gore wouldn't have made a better president. Of course he would have. Bush also had a record of literally executing retarded people.

So let's forget about campaign material. Which one voted in favor of the Iraq invasion, the greatest foreign policy blunder in generations? It's absolutely insane that someone who voted for something so violently stupid could be polling so high on the left. She voted for it and hasn't thrown herself on her knees publicly begging forgiveness for all the thousands upon thousands of lives she helped end. When crunch time came, she failed as spectacularly as a leader can fail. And she did so erring on the side of war.

You can't play these all or nothing games.

Joe Biden voted for Iraq and he would be doing really well I am sure if he was in this race. Stop thinking of Iraq as this litmus test. People were lied to in order to support Iraq because they thought it was for the good of the country.

You can't play these all or nothing games.

Joe Biden voted for Iraq and he would be doing really well I am sure if he was in this race. Stop thinking of Iraq as this litmus test. People were lied to in order to support Iraq because they thought it was for the good of the country.

It's possible he was pretty young when it occurred, but the majority of people were all for it. Politicians and general public alike.

It's possible he was pretty young when it occurred, but the majority of people were all for it. Politicians and general public alike.

If Americans can be lied to and later turn against the war then I don't see why a politician isn't the same. They are people after all. It says a lot more when we noticed those who stood 100% committed to the Bush Administration agenda vs those who spoke out.

He's way more hawkish than Clinton.

You keep saying this like it's a fact, but your facts don't add up.

Yeah, the way it works is that if you're a private citizen, you don't get to vote on authorizing the president to go to war.

Duh. But the fact is that one of them voted for it, the other did not. Trump wasn't in a position to assassinate Abraham Lincoln either, but there's no reason to think that he would have if given the chance. Trump has nothing on his record to indicate that he'd make a more hawkish president than Hillary or a more assassinaty guy than John Wilkes Booth.

We weren't brutal enough and didn't actually conquer the control and turn it into a colony, basically, right?

Wrong.

"What was the purpose of this whole thing? Hundreds and hundreds of young people killed. And what about the people coming back with no arms and legs? Not to mention the other side. All those Iraqi kids who've been blown to pieces. And it turns out that all of the reasons for the war were blatantly wrong. All this for nothing!"

Joe Biden voted for Iraq

Yes. That was an evil thing for him to do. Just as evil as when Hillary did it.

Stop thinking of Iraq as this litmus test.

No. It's the perfect litmus test for whether someone makes good and wise decisions come crunch time or rash and hawkish ones.

People were lied to in order to support Iraq because they thought it was for the good of the country.

I didn't buy it. Obama didn't buy it. Bernie didn't buy it. Being a gullible mook who will send kids to kill and be killed for unclear and shady reasons is not a valid excuse. Even if they had the noblest of intentions (instead of just playing to the polls, which is more likely), it was still a horrifically irresponsible decision.

I was twenty when we invaded. I remember the climate well. I was outraged that people were being sucked into such evil. Still am. It's hard to make the right decisions when you're standing alone. Some did, many didn't. Hillary is one of the ones who didn't.

For which assertion? There were two in there.

The assertion that Bernie can be bullied. If you're referring to the Black Lives Matter incident, that wasn't him being bullied into submission, that was him making the right decision instead of a politically suicidal one.

I never looked at sanders again after I hear him say terrorist are caused by drought which is caused by global warming.
He said if middle east terrorist had water they would.be farming instead of spreading terror.
That was just too crazy to let him go on

So pander to a violent radical group rather then stick up against it...that a weak leader. ..a strong leader would choose the noble path and remind those blm, how disgusting their culture is and the last time went to war with the white man they were enslaved

Stopped reading at "violent radical group". Go away.

It is shocking but he isn't the first person I've heard say something similar. To some people if Bernie can't win then only Trump can be trusted.

The frustrating thing is people confuse being a brash asshole with honesty. Sure, he's honest when he is hammering them on how their campaigns are funded but he's full of shit on tons of other stuff. Just recently he's lied about the unemployment rate (claimed the numbers are fake it's really 25-30%wtf), he lies about Mexican immigrants and he's flip flopped on lots of other positions.

Bernie voters who vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get the nomination is pretty much saying ..I.. to the system.
#BernieOrBust

Blaming anyone for not opposing Bush and the Iraq invasion ignores the political and social environment of the time.

America had been stung and was furious for revenge. Sitting on yours hands would not suffice. Unfortunately that translated in a clusterfuck of events in Afghanistan leading to Iraq. Including fabrication by the admin to justify the bullshit.

If you even whispered a suggestion toward a more prudent and reasoned approach you were decried as a commie, and a traitor. Fox News basically became an attack dog for the admin.

America was hurt, and everyone knows how Americans sue anyone when they are hurt. Sticking your head up then politically would have been terminal to your career.

It's shit that not many cared more about being right than protecting their careers, but welcome to the world.

Stopped reading at "violent radical group". Go away.
Didn't blm just attack a marine?? Have they destroyed public property???there are plenty of places in the u.s. if you are white you will be attacked just for being white.....why because blm and black culture are the most racist culture.
If its 1 thkng People who come to America from all.over the word have in common.....when they witness that culture, they are all like wtf....

Blaming anyone for not opposing Bush and the Iraq invasion ignores the political and social environment of the time.

America had been stung and was furious for revenge. Sitting on yours hands would not suffice. Unfortunately that translated in a clusterfuck of events in Afghanistan leading to Iraq. Including fabrication by the admin to justify the bullshit.

If you even whispered a suggestion toward a more prudent and reasoned approach you were decried as a commie, and a traitor. Fox News basically became an attack dog for the admin.

America was hurt, and everyone knows how Americans sue anyone when they are hurt. Sticking your head up then politically would have been terminal to your career.

It's shit that not many cared more about being right than protecting their careers, but welcome to the world.

Except many people DID stick their heads up, including Sanders and our current President. Many people did the hard thing because they knew it was the right thing. Hillary did the wrong thing because she thought it was the politically convenient thing. Thousands upon thousands died and countless evils were unleashed because she and other spineless reptiles in Washington didn't do the right thing.

Except many people DID stick their heads up, including Sanders and our current President. Many people did the hard thing because they knew it was the right thing. Hillary did the wrong thing because she thought it was the politically convenient thing. Thousands upon thousands died and countless evils were unleashed because she and other spineless reptiles in Washington didn't do the right thing.
Exactly. Which is why I would vote for Sanders and I think Obama has been an excellent president.

The fact that Hillary did not stick her head over the wall against a Republican president intent on stupidity says alot towards her morality, or lack of it. I would never vote for her, if I were an American or Democrat.

I can't believe Trump is a legitimate candidate in a presidential election.

Says a lot about America's celebrity and money worship, IMO.

The gag is on you because, in reality, this whole thing is Mike Judge shooting Idiocracy 2. It's going to be a huge hit.

You really think we would promote, triumph (and possibly elect) a pandering, clinically narcissistic demagogue? One who goes out of his way to insult, belittle, eject from a rally, or demean any writer, person, paperboy that crosses him and imposes on his immaculate image of himself? You know, because narcissists can't handle criticism. You think we would do that?!! Hahaha. The joke is on you.

Back