I'm a yuuuge Bernie nuthugger, but Trump is my second choice.

If murder is the worst evil an individual is capable of, then unjust military aggression is the greatest evil a nation's leader is capable of. And Hillary has already proven herself predisposed toward that evil.

Lol now Hilary takes the blame for the Iraq war?

297 members of the House of Representatives voted for the Iraq War Resolution.

96.4% of all Republican representatives voted in favor.

77 members of the Senate voted in favor. 48 out of 49 republicans voted in favor.

Gallup did a poll that found that 72% of the American people were also in favor of the Iraq invasion

....but yeah, it was Hilary :rolleyes:

There is no longer any valid reason to make that assertion.

You'll see. Shillary will do WHATEVER it takes to get that nomination. Sanders has already shown he can be bullied into submission.

In the context for foreign policy, every single candidate will do the same thing. There is no reason to think otherwise.

Sure there is. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Some candidates have a history of voting for evil foreign policy, some don't. The ones that do are automatically unqualified for the position.

In the context for foreign policy, every single candidate will do the same thing. There is no reason to think otherwise.

LOL akin to saying McCain and Obama would have had the same foreign policy. I love Hillary supporters covering their ears and screaming whenever somebody questions her hawkish ways. The same Hillary that exclaimed she was proud that Iranians were amongst her worst enemies on a debate stage.

I was arguing that Clinton is more hawkish than Trump in the conversation you quoted. Forgive my rash assumption that you were trying to address the substance of my argument.

uh no. you were very specifically attacking Jack for his statement trump wanted troops on the ground. when you said:

He has absolutely NOT promised to put ground troops in Syria. Since that's a lie, I really don't see how he's more hawkish than anyone else in the election, including Hillary, just looking at her record.

my post directly mocked your emphasis of his "promise" not to do it, despite the fact he says he'd do it. you then try to change the subject on to why hillary is more hawkish so as to avoid this rather ridiculous assertion you previously made.

debate isn't difficult if you just discuss things genuinely. you would've just been better off saying "ok trump may or may not put boots on the ground, fair enough."

77 members of the Senate voted in favor. 48 out of 49 republicans voted in favor.

Gallup did a poll that found that 72% of the American people were also in favor of the Iraq invasion

If all those people lynched a man, and Hillary was only one of them, would that make her innocent of his murder?

uh no. you were very specifically attacking Jack for his statement trump wanted troops on the ground. when you said:

my post directly mocked your emphasis of his "promise" not to do it, despite the fact he says he'd do it. you then try to change the subject on to why hillary is more hawkish so as to avoid this rather ridiculous assertion you previously made.

debate isn't difficult if you just discuss things genuinely. you would've just been better off saying "ok trump may or may not put boots on the ground, fair enough."

Sigh... whatever dude.

If all those people lynched a man, and Hillary was only one of them, would that make her innocent of his murder?

The only current candidate that would have been against the Iraq war would be Sanders.

Trying to place the blame on Hilary because she was in government at the time is absurd.

Sure there is. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Some candidates have a history of voting for evil foreign policy, some don't. The ones that do are automatically unqualified for the position.

LOL akin to saying McCain and Obama would have had the same foreign policy. I love Hillary supporters covering their ears and screaming whenever somebody questions her hawkish ways. The same Hillary that exclaimed she was proud that Iranians were amongst her worst enemies on a debate stage.

What would McCain have done that Obama didn't? The US supports Israel at every turn. They will always be in the Middle East, they will always fight a war on Terror (lol). As if the POTUS just takes office and decides what the foreign policy should be based on his feels.

What was Obama's plan for supporting Foreign Policy? What was Clintons? They are exactly the same as the Right in their support of Israel and their interests abroad.

Greater danger than Cruz or Rubio having their finger on the button?? Surely you'll at least concede that he's less militarily insane than the other remaining Republican candidates?

Oh, don't get it confused, they're all horrific. However, with the others I just see your standard corporate bought politician, which is definitely dangerous in it's own right.

But with Trump I see an egomaniac who's willing to do and say whatever it takes to get power. And if he gets that power I could see him absolutely losing his mind.

I mean, this is the guy who puts his name in huge gold letters on buildings he owns. He starred in his own reality TV show. He's renowned for being a narcissistic asshole who's made inappropriately sexual comments about his own daughter. I'd feel the same if Hulk Hogan started running for office.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and he's no worse than the others, but there's something about him that makes me think fascist dictator. The kind of dictator who erects giant statues of himself and creates his own religion while systematically destroying the country and trying to literally take over the world.

What would McCain have done that Obama didn't? The US supports Israel at every turn. They will always be in the Middle East, they will always fight a war on Terror (lol). As if the POTUS just takes office and decides what the foreign policy should be based on his feels.

What was Obama's plan for supporting Foreign Policy? What was Clintons? They are exactly the same as the Right in their support of Israel and their interests abroad.

Uh judging by his statements as the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, as President McCain would have pushed for a war in Iran and had an all out invasion of Libya and Syria.

Donald Trump was on the record as opposing it. Hillary was on the record as supporting it. It's just that simple.

And Hillary can't handle criticism and is a huge egotist, too. She's just a seasoned politician (=phony), so when the cameras are on she shows you her public face. Then when they're off she goes off the handle. At least Trump is more transparent with his temper. WYSIWYG

Oh, don't get it confused, they're all horrific. However, with the others I just see your standard corporate bought politician, which is definitely dangerous in it's own right.

But with Trump I see an egomaniac who's willing to do and say whatever it takes to get power. And if he gets that power I could see him absolutely losing his mind.

I mean, this is the guy who puts his name in huge gold letters on buildings he owns. He starred in his own reality TV show. He's renowned for being a narcissistic asshole who's made inappropriately sexual comments about his own daughter. I'd feel the same if Hulk Hogan started running for office.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong and he's no worse than the others, but there's something about him that makes me think fascist dictator. The kind of dictator who erects giant statues of himself and creates his own religion while systematically destroying the country and trying to literally take over the world.

And Hillary Clinton ISN'T this?

Donald Trump was on the record as opposing it. Hillary was on the record as supporting it. It's just that simple.

And Hillary can't handle criticism and is a huge egotist, too. She's just a seasoned politician (=phony), so when the cameras are on she shows you her public face. Then when they're off she goes off the handle. At least Trump is more transparent with his temper. WYSIWYG
He was on record quite awhile after it happened. He never gave an opinion until public opinion switched away from it.

Also, literally no supporter of Sanders actual ideals would vote for Trump. Ever

That would be like a Ron Paul supporter voting for Obama because Paul lost.

It goes against their core philosophies.

Uh judging by his statements as the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, as President McCain would have pushed for a war in Iran and had an all out invasion of Libya and Syria.

Obama was worse because he ran on a platform that was seemingly moderate, but then tried the exact same thing-- that's the joke. Obama pushed for a war in Syria, but nobody was having it. Gaddafi was killed... It's the exact same thing every time.

You're right, he did oppose it....over a year after the initial invasion.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/republi...-trump-opposed-iraq-war-but-after-it-started/

Remember that time Hilary got in a Twitter war or insulted journalists for asking him relevant questions?

Yeah me neither. That was Trump. The man has shown no self control or the ability to take ANY form of criticism. There has never been another candidate that cries like a little bitch because he believes he's "being treated unfairly" by the big mean moderators at a debate.

How does he expect to deal with other world leaders? Putin would push his shit in.

Hillary supporters:

"Bernie is too idealistic, no way he can get anything done with the Congress/Senate we have, don't you morons know there are limits on executive power"

"Trump is a fascist, he'd be a dictator and start concentration camps using his executive power"

And Hillary Clinton ISN'T this?

They're all like that, really.

But there's just something about Trump that frightens me more than the others.

Again, maybe I'm wrong. As per usual, this is a choice between a douche and a shit sandwich.

Regardless, Bernie seems like the best choice by a country mile.

Back