I'm a JDS fan and supporter... But...

Aza

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wow... I must say, Cain is an impressive fighter.
He haves a huge fighting IQ and seems to know exactly how much he can take and how to fight.
He knew how to make JDS get tired by constant clinching and he seemed to always know when the exchanges would go bad and then go back to clinching. It was... A bit boring... But I must give an A+ for him for great game-plan and fighting so smartly.
His wrestling is surelly beast.

I feel like JDS defnetly got a lot of raw talent and ability... But he just seems so... submissive against Cain, what the hell was that... He wouldnt move out of the cage even before he was hurt and Cain was giving him chances to. And he'd keep backing up and retreating even though he should know his chance of winning was trading blows with Cain, who seems to have a knockoutable chin.

... Well... though I think JDS had a poor performance (though yet another display of chin and heart) I must say, Cain is beast.

Before people call me a Cain fanboy... i'm Brazilian, and a JDS fan. But we gotta give proper props to who earns it.

A humble Brazilian fan?

Troll thread right?

It's crazy how low JDS keeps his hands when he's against the cage. Seriously. I get he thinks Cain hits like a girl, but dude....come on. That was just nuts.

Cain is just monster. But JDS is clearly #2. Feel like JDS beats everybody in the division not named Cain. Hopefully JDS changes his camp.

JDS needs a new camp, needs to train with top heavyweights. Unfortunately the last two fights took 5 years off his career, what a heart this guy has. If it wasn't for Cain he would be defending the belt easily.

JDS should have a Greg Jackson gameplan with Cain or Gus' gameplan strike, run, circle up, strike, rather than just staying in front of Cain

Back