*I'm a huge DC fan but, gun to my head, i would say Stipe is gonna get the rematch*

what a load of bullshit, Stipe just got knocked the fuck out in the first round by DC. No one thinks Stipe will take it this time, this is just having good faith in your fav fighter, no logic at all behind it

Actually i'm a fan of DC. I really don't care about Stipe.

DC just seems to do everything better. I'm not sure how much changing Stipe could have made in a year to beat DC. If DC keeps fighting father time will tap him on the shoulder eventually but he has continued to look great so far.

Stipe was winning the striking and grappling before DC started eye poking him. I think he'll be better prepared for those dirty tactics next time.

Stipe had his moments in their first fight, but nothing about the first fight shows me that Stipe should be favored, or that he's the more skilled fighter.

DC handily outfought him, and I just don't think Stipe's style of fighting in terms of aggressiveness allows him to leave the cage without getting finished. He loves them toe to toe type of fights too much for a HW DC.

Possible. Stipe is a very high quality fighter.

*You desire fabulous recognition*

stiopic is tailor made for dc
a slow heavyweight (dead man walking)
dc will lite him up again, he is better everywhere

I think DC is gonna finish him again but a bit later in the fight, probably in the 3rd round.

Stipes never looked untouchable, DC via ragdoll

That would be really stupid if your life was really on the line

DC just seems to do everything better. I'm not sure how much changing Stipe could have made in a year to beat DC. If DC keeps fighting father time will tap him on the shoulder eventually but he has continued to look great so far.

It took less than a year to get from a Stipe that faltered against Struve to the Stipe that put on a clinic against Nelson. Granted that was much earlier in his career, at a stage where good prospects should improve by leaps and bounds. But like I said, Stipe always works to improve, and he's certainly had the motivation to focus on that this past year. Meanwhile DC's injuries have kept him from training as thoroughly as one would like. Even the camp for his defense was a hurried affair. Will he be able to gear back up to where he needs to be this time?

No news here. Stipe will win easily, almost a free win.

Back