*I'm a huge DC fan but, gun to my head, i would say Stipe is gonna get the rematch*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Believe Stipe would make adjustments, and make a proper use of his size, reach and boxing skills. Close fight, but i'd favor Stipe.

I believe we see a repeat of this:

BC0C43AA-4872-4D22-B776-4B33583B0A48.jpeg

Definitely possible, DC is rather old. I hope DC gets it done again though.

*I wish you would stop doing this*

DC quickness and pace isn't gonna change
Steeopic getting ran through again

*DC by decision*

DC knocks Entitled Stipe out once again

I believe DC is Stipe's kryptonite. DC is too fast and has better cardio than Stipe.

Stipe knows to not even attempt to grapple with HW DC.HW DC also has serious power in those hands. DC lit up Stipe in every exchange they had. Stipe's face was busted after just one round.

DC made it look eaaaaaasy and I believe he will finish Stipe again.

Always a risk betting on DC with his glass chin.

Stipe can't really use his size because DC is a better wrestler and thrives on clinchy fights, getting worn down less by clinching exchanges.

Stipe can't really use his reach because DC is faster than him. Stipe tried to use his reach the first time, mostly throwing long strikes but DC collapsed the pocket before Stipe could use his feet to get out of there.

Always a risk betting on DC with his glass chin.

DC has only been finished once by a head kick plus brutal ground and pound. Most other times he's been rocked has been by knees or rumble punches.

Stipe got put out to pasture twice by DC and Struve. Neither of their chins are glass but if you wanted to claim that, it wouldn't be DC.

*I wish you ignore my threads if they annoy you*

07b59f8e16acf1a3b5277fff7d771b4e.jpg

I'm pretty much the same. Huge fan of both. I go back and forth but I ended thinking Stipe is gonna win the rematch. Dont know why though.

Wow. So many responders to this thread think nothing can ever change. And yet DC has had a broken hand and back surgery since he stepped in the ring against Stipe. How can they be sure he'll be exactly the same?

Moreover, Stipe's the type that always works on improving his skills. He's rebounded from his defeats with a vengeance, as well as shown the ability to change a gameplan that didn't succeed in a first fight to something that works in a second meeting.

Sure it might go like before. Maybe DC just has Stipe's number. But there are enough indications that this is a rematch people shouldn't be complacent about.

I'm a big fan of DC but I think 7 or 8 times out of 10 Stipe beats him. If DC didn't land that 1 punch I think he would have been in for a rough night.

I think DC will have a better strategy and more ways to win even if on paper Stipe is favored. I just think DC is really smart and knows when to execute his game plan. Stipe on the other hand is just winning until he loses. But it would be more interesting if Stipe wins that's for sure.

I'm a big fan of DC but I think 7 or 8 times out of 10 Stipe beats him. If DC didn't land that 1 punch I think he would have been in for a rough night.
After DC got Stipe's timing down about 1/2 way into the round he was winning every exchange.

what a load of bullshit, Stipe just got knocked the fuck out in the first round by DC. No one thinks Stipe will take it this time, this is just having good faith in your fav fighter, no logic at all behind it

DC is an amazing fighter. One of my favorites but i think and want Stipe to take this rematch. I just like Stipe better.

Back