I'm a fan of the HW division, but

It's time for BOBBY LASHLEY at last.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby!

...yes I know.

Vitaly Minakov please

18-0 31 years old, black belt in Judo, 4x world combat sambo champ, former junior freestyle wrestling champ

UFC probably won't sign him though. They'll only want to pay him $8000 show and $8000 to win or some bullshit.

The UFC's mismanagement of the LHW and HW divisions is pretty much epic at this point. They are completely retarded so it's no wonder that the divisions have gone to complete shit. There are plenty of prospects and fighters out there... the UFC just won't shell out for them because they'd rather sign manlets for 1/3 the price.

HW has been nothing more than a side/freak show for the last 10 years. The whole Cain debacle (who is supposed to be one of the greatest HWs ever lol) is fuckin pathetic. I wouldn't be mad if they just shipped the whole division to some shitty offshoot promotion...I know it will never happen, but no fighter on the current HW roster is worth a PPV buy.

tumblr_n8d0laVxJu1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

HW has been nothing more than a side/freak show for the last 10 years. The whole Cain debacle (who is supposed to be one of the greatest HWs ever lol) is fuckin pathetic. I wouldn't be mad if they just shipped the whole division to some shitty offshoot promotion...I know it will never happen, but no fighter on the current HW roster is worth a PPV buy.

I've always said this. Also a huge reason why I thrash the idea that Fedor could have ever been considered the best when he was a ruler of a HW division. Its always been the worst division talent wise.

it's not great but not too bad
Stipe is still young
JDS is fairly young too
Big Ben doesnt look like he's going anywhere
Ngannou, Black Beast, Volkov, Tybura, Curtis Blaydes are coming up

All we really need is for Brendan Schaub to unretire and it'll all be good

Back