I'm a fan of the HW division, but

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
it really seems on life support now after potentially losing two of its best guys, Barnett whose career (at least in the UFC) might be over and Cain who seems like he can't stay healthy enough to rely on ever again.

Come on Ngannou and Beast, you must impress against AA and Browne and give us hope! And hopefully some of the other young guys can make waves soon.

I don't give a fuck.

Stipe is doing very well. It's all good.

Barnett one of heavyweights best ?
<41>

Curtis-Blaydes.jpg

Keep crying asshole.

We still have Roy Nelson.

Ufc heavyweight without Cain and Barnett is even more weak than before.

RE-SIGN CRO COP!!!

4-0 since he left, his USADA Shit was stupid and is up this year, he is old butt brings experience and big name to the deprived weight class. Note: I am a big fan butt I will say right now that I don't think he will ever be a contender, butt it would be awesome none the less.

I'm with ya man, plus half of the top 10 will be gone in 2-3 years. Ngannou seems to have a lot of potential. Black Beast is basically Roy Nelson V0.5 and the fact he's hyped is a testament to how bad the division is atm. With barnett gone, you have like 5 truly talented guys and a bunch of big dudes to make up the rest of the top 10

still better than LHW though

RE-SIGN CRO COP!!!

4-0 since he left, his USADA Shit was stupid and is up this year, he is old butt brings experience and big name to the deprived weight class. Note: I am a big fan butt I will say right now that I don't think he will ever be a contender, butt it would be awesome none the less.
*but

Well ''without Cain'' is not like Cain is Cowboy, the guy is inactive af

Barnett popped and Cain injured?

The death of the HW division is taking its sweet time apparently.

Good thing there's no shortage of non-vacationing manlets!

Since all the lighter weightclasses and womens fighters have come.. HW and LHW has got worse and worse, they told us "no no no don't worry it will not effect the weightclasses already here", but it has and it was so obvious it would. There is only so much investment and people they can sign, too much time spent elsewhere. LHW is even worse, its been sinking for years and nothing is done about it.

Hmm well the Cain fight is a loss but I imagine he won't retire and will try to come back. Barnett testing positive isn't a big deal at all though he's not a contender anymore and is like 40 years old. It sucks and there's good fights for him but it's not hurting the title hunt. If anything these things just open up things more for prospects such as Ngannou, Lewis, and a few others. The UFC has been signing soooooo many HWs lately I don't know how people still complain about it. The cream will rise and Stipe's a fun champ. The division isn't in bad shape.

RE-SIGN CRO COP!!!

He's about to lose to King Mo

Back