I'm a diaz fan and...

I likened Nate winning to being struck by lightning...not hard to see the parallels there.

Extremely hard actually. But of course a deluded mind always blames everyone for not seeing things their way... Normal stuff don't worry.
Hopefully you get treatment as soon as you realize that you are also not rich and not as cool as you think.

Extremely hard actually. But of course a deluded mind always blames everyone for not seeing things their way... Normal stuff don't worry.
Hopefully you get treatment as soon as you realize that you are also not rich and not as cool as you think.
<36>

As much as I think it's a pointless fight, I definitely respect both fighters. Conor is a very skilled and so is Nate. I just feel that skill for skill Nate will eventually get the better of Conor. I've really tried to see a way Conor can beat Nate and the only way I see it is him KOing him early. And I'm not certain he has the power to crack a chin like Nate's.

He's not going to outwork Nate over the duration or beat him in striking volume, that's just not Conor's style. And he's not going to be able to take Nate to the ground without putting himself in serious submission danger. When you weigh all the factors, Nate's just a bad match up for Conor with little upside. I'm really surprised he asked for a second helping. I don't think ego is a good thing here.

Go watch some of conor's earlier fights. He is a great counter puncher when he chooses. I think he should let nate come more to him, and counter. He has ko'd guys with one punch counter punches. If he varies his offence and not just try and ko nate with every punch. merely out box him, with speed, timed takedowns, etc...
Again, anything is possible. Timed takedowns? Then what? Conor has progressed so much in the last few months that he's going to compete with Nate on the ground. I highly doubt that.

Condit isn't a vicious muay thai leg kicker either but his baby kicks were enough to outpoint Nick.
Condit won by outpointing Nick and staying on his bicycle. He had the cardio to go 5 rounds against Nick. We don't know if Conor is going to be able to do that with Nate.

The only glaring weakness of Nate's that Conor can actually capitalize on is he's slow as fuck.

I see no reason why Nate doesnt win the rematch. He has better striking, better grappling, better cardio, more experience against top level guys, and more experience training with top level atheletes.

Anything is possible so you can't count out Connor 100% but I think Diaz wins this fight 9 outta 10 times and Conor is biting off more than he can handle.

I see no reason why Nate doesnt win the rematch. He has better striking, better grappling, better cardio, more experience against top level guys, and more experience training with top level atheletes.

The better striking is arguable. Nate won the war of attrition, he didn't prove that he's the superior striker definitively.

Better grappling. Yes. By a mile.

Better cardio. Yes. By a mile. But Conor only needs to secure 3 rounds.

More experience against top level guys. Yes. With that comes a lot of wear n' tear too though.

More experience training with top level athletes. Yes. With that Nate has developed a stagnant mindset though.

Anything is possible so you can't count out Connor 100% but I think Diaz wins this fight 9 outta 10 times and Conor is biting off more than he can handle.

I think Nate wins 6 or 7 out of 10 times but UFC 202 will not be that night for him.

The better striking is arguable. Nate won the war of attrition, he didn't prove that he's the superior striker definitively.

Better grappling. Yes. By a mile.

Better cardio. Yes. By a mile. But Conor only needs to secure 3 rounds.

More experience against top level guys. Yes. With that comes a lot of wear n' tear too though.

More experience training with top level athletes. Yes. With that Nate has developed a stagnant mindset though.

I think Nate wins 6 or 7 out of 10 times but UFC 202 will not be that night for him.

Yes he certainly has better striking.

Nate doesnt show any wear and tear, he's arguebly in his prime. Nate only needs to secure 3 rounds as well, I doubt it will even go to decision. Conor cant is out of his league and cant hang for 5 rounds with someone like Nate and many other guys who do or could fight at WW.

You're right about the weaknesses and Diaz's chin... Could Conor come in with a leg kicking game plan? though even if he does, surely he needs more than that.
He could but he doesn't have power leg kicks. If he tries to leg kick Nate as his primary weapon he might risk his kick getting caught and ending up in a grappling match with Nate.

You win MORON of the day and a short bus ride home!

Someone get a fucking trophy fast!!
YES!!!

giphy.gif

I dont trust the diaz brothers at all. Nate has stated before his disinterest in fighting......I wouldnt put it past him to take a fall or get subbed for a 500k payday.

Conor has much more star power even if he is a one trick pony his style of "talk more shit than a cow pasture" brings in the nuthuggers and casual fans.

Nate should win........but if its fishy Ill firmly believe it was buy off.

Wear Diaz down? Diaz bro don't wear down. In fact Connor is the one who has shown to wear out after the first round

Josh Thompson wore Diaz down, and RDA had him hopping around the cage on 1 leg

Lets not turn DIaz into a world beater all of a sudden

Back