I'm a bit freaked out about Babalu's description of his fight vs Fedor.

kikikhan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[YT]watch?v=yw4oTV4RG6A[/YT]

He still looks shocked.

I have never seen a fighter as crazy as Babalu talk like this about another fighter.

Please Fedor, make UFC HWs do such interviews in the future:D

Hearing a professional fighter (a rather accomplished/tough one at that) flat out admit that he just wanted to "get out of there" is scary.

Damn...

I thought the fight was sort of close though? It's been forever since I've seen it.

Haha I haven't seen that vid in at least 5 years, don't act like it was your first time either TS!

Babalu is pretty underrated. Went to a decision with the HW GOAT, and finished both Shogun and Sonnen when they mattered.

It's refreshing to hear an accomplished fighter speak so candidly and respectfully about an opponent, especially without the typical, cliched combat sport vernacular.

Hearing a professional fighter (a rather accomplished/tough one at that) flat out admit that he just wanted to "get out of there" is scary.

Tim Sylvia probably wanted to "get out of there" for all these 36 seconds :icon_chee

Fedor couldn't even punch him in the face on the ground and he still wanted out.

Yeah, you're right. I'm watching it now. Babalu probably would have been KO'd if headstrikes on the ground were legal.

Defending GnP wasn't really his thing so yeah it would've been over rather quickly

cant imagine how good a lover fedor must be

80054-South-Park-orgasm-meme-Randy-M-HyfP.jpeg

If this is what you were meaning when you said freaked out, I believe you.

You seem to get freaked out everytime the Fedor is mentioned everywhere.

And when I say freaked out, I mean this:

jjZnE.gif

Back