I'm a big Dillian Whyte guy

I know your british.

But....i think ortiz is a pretty rough fight stylistically for AJ.

I’d still favor Aj but....its a rough fight

British has fck all to do with it! the fella has stated that Ortiz beats pretty much every HW except Wilder. Based on what? Other than Wilder he's beat no relevant HWs

Man has balls for sure. No one else would do what he's done.

Then again chisora himself has taken crazy fights.

This is a common delusion

What has dillian whyte done ?

When he was a no name he fought aj for his biggest ever purse and for a heavyweight title ? That's a great deal for him

He chased a fight with old worn chisora, old worn helanius and old worn brown

He had a good fight with Parker who is a decent heavyweight but certainly not what the matchroom hype made him out to be

Whyte hasn't done all that

British has fck all to do with it! the fella has stated that Ortiz beats pretty much every HW except Wilder. Based on what? Other than Wilder he's beat no relevant HWs
Because ortiz is a big counter puncher with power who pretty much has destroyed everyone hes faced, and was controlling Wilder the entire fight except for the rounds with the knockdowns and the ko

Both wilder and aj have some pretty obvious holes in their games and a guy like ortiz was doing well with wilder and likely would do well with aj as well

This is a common delusion

What has dillian whyte done ?

When he was a no name he fought aj for his biggest ever purse and for a heavyweight title ? That's a great deal for him

He chased a fight with old worn chisora, old worn helanius and old worn brown

He had a good fight with Parker who is a decent heavyweight but certainly not what the matchroom hype made him out to be

Whyte hasn't done all that

Most of your post is nonsense, and I’m not even a fan of whyte.

Just a few facts, he’s been chasing wilder for 2 years with no success. The fight should’ve happened by now if it was going to
Chisora is the one chasing a rematch, not whyte. Brown was supposed to be an eliminator for the wbc, until breazealle got bumped up. He offered to fight breazealle but they didn’t want the fight. He fought Parker when he didn’t have to. Same with chisora. He’s the only guy out there other than Joshua looking for the hard fights

What HWS other than the champions are fighting better opposition?

Because ortiz is a big counter puncher with power who pretty much has destroyed everyone hes faced, and was controlling Wilder the entire fight except for the rounds with the knockdowns and the ko

Both wilder and aj have some pretty obvious holes in their games and a guy like ortiz was doing well with wilder and likely would do well with aj as well

I’m not saying he wouldn’t, but the other fella pretty much said he beats everyone? Based on what.
And the guys he’s destroyed, how good are they? I stand by my post, the only top HW he’s faced, he lost to. And it may have been his only clean fight in recent years? It’s speculation as to how good he really is until he beats a decent fighter and passes a piss test

Most of your post is nonsense, and I’m not even a fan of whyte.

Just a few facts, he’s been chasing wilder for 2 years with no success. The fight should’ve happened by now if it was going to
Chisora is the one chasing a rematch, not whyte. Brown was supposed to be an eliminator for the wbc, until breazealle got bumped up. He offered to fight breazealle but they didn’t want the fight. He fought Parker when he didn’t have to. Same with chisora. He’s the only guy out there other than Joshua looking for the hard fights

What HWS other than the champions are fighting better opposition?

He's supposed to be praised for wanting to fight the champion ? That's a new one lol

Dillon was chasing chisora for the first fight I never mentioned a rematch. He's chased chisora everywhere. Finally got the fight, went life and death in a great fight and then refused a rematch for a good year plus

He was meant to fight Ortiz but ducked him hard and the rest is self explanatory he fought weak competition then, In helanius and brown who was coming off a two year lay off and was mentally unwell

All whyte has done is chase a pay day and chase champions. As far as I'm concerned that's bloody well bang average and normal thing to do, you shouldn't have praise lavished on you for it

Last edited:
He’s beat nobodies and lost to the only legit HW he’s fought. And he must be close to 50! But yeah he’d knock everyone out?

He’s 40. And Dillian Whyte missed an opportunity with Ortiz with if the chance to beat him, could get him a fight with Wilder, but no, Whyte ducks such an opportunity for a Chisora rematch. Whyte’s decorated because the UK had British titles. There are no Cuban or American title bouts, so who has Whyte fought? Whyte staggered AJ the same Ortiz staggered Wilder.

You’d think Whyte would’ve been screaming for Ortiz to prove that he too could rid of the Cuban and get the Wilder fight... Ortiz knocks out Whyte the same way in Southpaw fashion Corrie Sanders wrecked Wlad.

He’s 40. And Dillian Whyte missed an opportunity with Ortiz with if the chance to beat him, could get him a fight with Wilder, but no, Whyte ducks such an opportunity for a Chisora rematch. Whyte’s decorated because the UK had British titles. There are no Cuban or American title bouts, so who has Whyte fought? Whyte staggered AJ the same Ortiz staggered Wilder.

You’d think Whyte would’ve been screaming for Ortiz to prove that he too could rid of the Cuban and get the Wilder fight... Ortiz knocks out Whyte the same way in Southpaw fashion Corrie Sanders wrecked Wlad.

He hasn’t ducked anyone, and going the wbc route has been fruitless. He’s bwwn no1 contender and got bumped down for breazealle. Based on the nonsense you’ve posted wilders ducking him.
Hes done what he needs to do and has a fight with Joshua within 2 fights. Why the fck does he need to fight Ortiz right now?? A fella coming off a loss, other than the can he beat recently. Laughable

He's supposed to be praised for wanting to fight the champion ? That's a new one lol

Dillon was chasing chisora for the first fight I never mentioned a rematch. He's chased chisora everywhere. Finally got the fight, went life and death in a great fight and then refused a rematch for a good year plus

He was meant to fight Ortiz but ducked him hard and the rest is self explanatory he fought weak competition then, In helanius and brown who was coming off a two year lay off and was mentally unwell

All whyte has done is chase a pay day and chase champions. As far as I'm concerned that's bloody well bang average and normal thing to do, you shouldn't have praise lavished on you for it

Lol

He lost to Chisora and Parker and AJ. 3 Loses already against some real level, he's out of the equation. Anyway if he fights AJ is an easy night for AJ, even if AJ is massively overrated like Povetkin fight demonstrated.​

I would LOVE to see Whyte vs Wilder.

That would be an awesome fight, if Whyte catches Wilder he'd have a great chance.

He lost to Chisora and Parker and AJ. 3 Loses already against some real level, he's out of the equation. Anyway if he fights AJ is an easy night for AJ, even if AJ is massively overrated like Povetkin fight demonstrated.​
Except on his record he beat Chisora and Parker and has only lost to AJ. You could say the Chisora fight was debatable but he clearly beat Parker. And how did the Povetkin fight show that AJ was overrated? Povetkin did ok in the early rounds and then got starched in round 7. Povetkin is no walk over and Ortiz had Wilder in lots more trouble than Povetkin had AJ. Povetkin is just as good as Ortiz.

Ortiz is a great fighter but you are over rating him. Jennings is his best win and it's a great win but that's pretty much it. I don't like his defense and even in that fight Jennings was hitting him with all kinds of punches it's just that Jennings isn't a big puncher and we all know that. He is 40 and him and Povetkin are not coming back to dominate the world ever again after getting KTFO like that in their fights with Wilder and Joshua. I rank both of them higher than Parker, Chisora, Miller and Pulev. But Whyte has improved massively in his last two fights. He is top tier now and is in his prime. I guess the Chisora rematch will tell us all we need. All in all we should be happy that many heavyweights are now in the big stage and the best fights are being made. Usyk could be another nice addition if he can make a statement against Bellew tomorrow.

He didnt lose to Chisora or Parker actually.

He is awesome.

But, he loses to AJ again, Wilder, and likely Fury.

Id really like to see him and Ortiz throw down.

"Likely" Fury?

Fury is the best of the three. Why would you doubt that Fury could beat Dillian Whyte - who is a rough customer but not a world class fighter?

Fury would take Dillian to school, gas him out and finish him late. It's a non-starter.

"Likely" Fury?

Fury is the best of the three. Why would you doubt that Fury could beat Dillian Whyte - who is a rough customer but not a world class fighter?

Fury would take Dillian to school, gas him out and finish him late. It's a non-starter.
That was posted on Nov 2 before we had any idea of what version of Fury would return.

Fury is far and away the worst matchup for him though.

That was posted on Nov 2 before we had any idea of what version of Fury would return.

Fury is far and away the worst matchup for him though.

Ah, didn't notice that.

Back