I'm a big Dillian Whyte guy

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously, the biggest crazy fucker is my guy in the HW divison (other then Fury)

Dude will literally fight anyone, anytime. His back and forths with Chisora over the years has been fucking hilarious (DONKEY). He showed in the fight with Parker how much he wants it, outfighting and outworking him the whole time.

Has made big improvements in his game, literally is down to fight anyone (including AJ when his shoulder was fucked), and is always in good fights.

I hope he gets his shot in April (or soon after that if Wilder/Fury fights AJ then).

He 100% deserves a title shot.

Reckon he gets mown down by AJ or Wilder but he deserves the chance. And he’ll bounce right back.

Yeah, I like him, when Haye was snakoilin at the presser he just burst out laughing, perfect.

Man has balls for sure. No one else would do what he's done.

Then again chisora himself has taken crazy fights.

While i think he is a hoot, he is limited in his skills, he has a decent punch, and a heart until he drops.

I think a fight between him and Haye back in the day would have been awesome, Chisora is just a bit long in the tooth and isnt really world class, so when he struggles with Chisora, he instantly hits my list of "not gonna do anything"

Still a very entertaining guy though, and a great personality

He is awesome.

But, he loses to AJ again, Wilder, and likely Fury.

Id really like to see him and Ortiz throw down.

Seriously, the biggest crazy fucker is my guy in the HW divison (other then Fury)

Dude will literally fight anyone, anytime. His back and forths with Chisora over the years has been fucking hilarious (DONKEY). He showed in the fight with Parker how much he wants it, outfighting and outworking him the whole time.

Has made big improvements in his game, literally is down to fight anyone (including AJ when his shoulder was fucked), and is always in good fights.

I hope he gets his shot in April (or soon after that if Wilder/Fury fights AJ then).
I think he puts up a good fight with any of them.
Wouldn't mind seeing him vs AJ again

I've seen him a bit but should check out more. He seems entertaining.

While i think he is a hoot, he is limited in his skills, he has a decent punch, and a heart until he drops.

I think a fight between him and Haye back in the day would have been awesome, Chisora is just a bit long in the tooth and isnt really world class, so when he struggles with Chisora, he instantly hits my list of "not gonna do anything"

Still a very entertaining guy though, and a great personality

He was moments away from sparking AJ. Had him pretty hurt in round 4 iirc.

On another night where that fight ended there, we might be having a very different discussion about him.

He's no textbook technician, but he can bang.

He was moments away from sparking AJ. Had him pretty hurt in round 4 iirc.

On another night where that fight ended there, we might be having a very different discussion about him.

He's no textbook technician, but he can bang.

Totally disagree with him nearly having Joshua out, Wlad nearly had Joshua out, Whyte managed to put him on queer street for a few seconds

The myths of the AJ/Whyte fight are reaching the level of myths regarding Fury’s defense.

He cracked AJ. AJ wasnt close to out. Whyte got knocked fucking silly.

The myths of the AJ/Whyte fight are reaching the level of myths regarding Fury’s defense.

He cracked AJ. AJ wasnt close to out. Whyte got knocked fucking silly.
Basically this. It's gonna be big business so why not hyoe the shit out of it. It'll be a massive fight anyways.

But I domt see how whyte has improved that much. Joshua on the other hand has shown some serious diversity of tactics and not just relying on going in and banging people out.

Joshua wins this more comfortably than the first imo. Still be a great fight.

Basically this. It's gonna be big business so why not hyoe the shit out of it. It'll be a massive fight anyways.

But I domt see how whyte has improved that much. Joshua on the other hand has shown some serious diversity of tactics and not just relying on going in and banging people out.

Joshua wins this more comfortably than the first imo. Still be a great fight.
Well, Joshua is happy to play the safety first cash cow now. I guess the Chis fight will show us how much Dillion has improved. I don't see how it'll be easier this time? Unless you mean he won't get caught with that one shot?

Well, Joshua is happy to play the safety first cash cow now. I guess the Chis fight will show us how much Dillion has improved. I don't see how it'll be easier this time? Unless you mean he won't get caught with that one shot?
Maybe The chis fught will show us where hes going. And I rate whyte but in regards to Joshua Joshua has picked up way more tools than Dillon had since their last fight.

I don't see how whyte can win that. Where as the last time there was a feeling he could. At least a small feeling.

He is awesome.

But, he loses to AJ again, Wilder, and likely Fury.

Id really like to see him and Ortiz throw down.

Yes that is the fight I'd like to see. Both have heavy hands and both are aggressive with it. Would be an exciting match up.

Luis Ortiz murks Whyte, Chisora, Big Baby Miller, Parker, Fury, AJ..

Only reason why Wilder beat Ortiz is because Deontay is a speed demon in the ring with defense retreats... I mean the way Deontay can leap 1.5 meters backward is ridiculous... awkward windmill power hitter, hell of a chin...basic fundamentals to keep dangerous power hitters at bay.

Anybody trying to box Ortiz gets murked.

Ortiz is like a bigger and prime version of Adonis Stevenson at Heavyweight.

He's fun to watch, but I think that he has only 1-2 wars left a the top level, AJ was knocking him around the ring before he caught him (and later he still got finished by him), Chisora and Parker were also able to hurt him and they aren't known to be huge punchers.
I kinda hope that he gets a title shot before being in another war, that could really be the end of his chin and his days as a contender.

Luis Ortiz murks Whyte, Chisora, Big Baby Miller, Parker, Fury, AJ..

Only reason why Wilder beat Ortiz is because Deontay is a speed demon in the ring with defense retreats... I mean the way Deontay can leap 1.5 meters backward is ridiculous... awkward windmill power hitter, hell of a chin...basic fundamentals to keep dangerous power hitters at bay.

Anybody trying to box Ortiz gets murked.

Ortiz is like a bigger and prime version of Adonis Stevenson at Heavyweight.

He’s beat nobodies and lost to the only legit HW he’s fought. And he must be close to 50! But yeah he’d knock everyone out?

He’s beat nobodies and lost to the only legit HW he’s fought. And he must be close to 50! But yeah he’d knock everyone out?
I know your british.

But....i think ortiz is a pretty rough fight stylistically for AJ.

I’d still favor Aj but....its a rough fight

Back