Im 100% sure that Mark Hunt was clean his whole career (even in PRIDE FC) and here is why:

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So a lot of people think, that everyone in PRDE FC took steroids.

Lets say he took steroids. He fought for about 4-5 years in PRIDE, so he still has to take something, because once you take it, you always need it.

The part why I think he is clean: Its not because he doesnt look like a muscle guy. Do you even realize how hard it is to cheat for a guy like Mark Hunt?
Here are the reasons:
- Mark Hunt is a HW
- He is fat
- He is old

I would even say, its almost impossible for a guy like him to cheat. You could literally take 5 million liters of blood from him. Well ... he could buy the best designer drugs, but do you really think he would spent that much money? lol

Mark Hunt is one of the greatest HW in the history of MMA: He is a clean fighter & fought KILLERS!
giphy.gif

mark-hunt_521aefa693f3d1e9111f8b4e9c8274a7d16f086b.jpg

Dude was paid well win or lose.

13-14-1-1 ....

Look I love Hunto,
Also think he's clean.

But he doesn't crack the top 10 all time HW
(probably 20)

13-14-1-1 ....

Look I love Hunto,
Also think he's clean.

(probably 20)

His KO loss to Manhoef did a TON of damage to his reputation IMO

giphy.gif

Before this, I would have definitely said Top 10

Not every Pride guy did roids. Hunto has bricks for hands.

30 MMA fights + 45 Kickboxing fights + 5 boxing fights

He FOUGHT KILLERS and all this as a clean fighter!

LEGEND!!!

Mark_Hunt_K1.jpg

You're an idiot who knows next to nothing about steroids, no you don't need to keep taking it if you've done it before, even if you use them long term. Power pct's has helped pro bodybuilders who have abused for years get back to normal. Him being fat and old doesn't mean anything since plenty of fat/old fighters have been busted cheating

His KO loss to Manhoef did a TON of damage to his reputation IMO

giphy.gif

Before this, I would have definitely said Top 10

Melvin Manhoef might simultaneously be the most underrated fighter ever, whilst being the fighter that hung on to his career for the longest overdue.

You're an idiot who knows next to nothing about steroids, no you don't need to keep taking it if you've done it before, even if you use them long term. Power pct's has helped pro bodybuilders who have abused for years get back to normal. Him being fat and old doesn't mean anything since plenty of fat/old fighters have been busted cheating
{<huh}

Dude I said its hard for a old/fat HW to cheat, thats why I think he is clean.

Maybe Im just retarded and just dont understand what you mean.

I dont give a shit about bodybuilders.

So because he’s old fat and cheap he never did any performance enhancing drugs?
<mma4>

30 MMA fights + 45 Kickboxing fights + 5 boxing fights

He FOUGHT KILLERS and all this as a clean fighter!

LEGEND!!!

Mark_Hunt_K1.jpg

We don't know if he was always clean or not. Tim Sylvia didn't look like a roid user either, and the sport's biggest PED offender (based on how many times he got caught) looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. Yes, I'm talking about Josh Barnett. I have no idea if Hunt used anything or not, but it's 100% speculation when it comes to all his years in Japanese orgs. No one knows.

James Toney in boxing was fat, old and busted!

PCTs do work for sure, the problem is most MMA fighters are morons who don't do it/don't do it properly. Look at Vitor; after years of steroid/TRT abuse and then being forced to stop, he practically looked like he was becoming a woman with all his sagging and awful shape. And he made a good amount of money in his career too.

OKAY I THINK A LOT OF GUYS DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN!

AGAIN: Its no because HUNT doesnt look like a muscle guy!!!! It almost impossible for a guy like Hunt to cheat: Do you even know how hard it is as a fat and old HW?

WHAT is so hard about that to understand?

Maybe Im just too dumb or didnt explain well ...

Last edited:
13-14-1-1 ....

Look I love Hunto,
Also think he's clean.

(probably 20)

Really though Hunt is a great HW who had a terrible patch in his career in Dream when he was unmotivated and barely training plus of course has fought on well past his physical prime.

His runs in Pride and earlier on in the UFC were both strong.

13-14-1-1 ....

Look I love Hunto,
Also think he's clean.

(probably 20)
Yeah right. If the UFC was a legitimate sport, Hunt would have to be top 10, maybe even top 5. Other sports try not to put known and failed roid users into the hall of fame, and if the UFC took this same approach then Hunt would have to be one of the best HW as of now. How many of his losses has come to cheaters?

Back