Ilunga and Verlinden lose at Fight Night in Saint Tropez

igwgc17IuiRpg.gif

igwgc17IuiRpg.gif

Ilunga is powerful and unpredictable, but I absolutely hate his fighting style and think he's overrated. Verlinden is technically sharp though.

Ilunga is powerful and unpredictable, but I absolutely hate his fighting style and think he's overrated. Verlinden is technically sharp though.

Ilunga isn"t overrated at all, he"s the first light heavyweight in the world because Saki and Spong are heavyweights to me.

But in France he came now unprepared like he was against Cavalari. This is just shame, but Glory fucked up him.

He was very dominant in It"s Showtime, maybe the most dominant champion, and I can"t say the same about Verlinden.

I'm confused, how did Glory fuck him?

Ilunga is good, but he always gets sloppy and is very hitable.

Ilunga isn"t overrated at all, he"s the first light heavyweight in the world because Saki and Spong are heavyweights to me.

???

you can't just decide guys are a different weight category just because you want them to be or they used to be. It doesnt work like that.

1, fighters are whatever weight they fight at

2, spong was artificially blown up to heavyweight with "supplements"; he is not a natural heavyweight. He wanted to fight at heavyweight because that is where the money is. Likewise saki is a natural light-heavyweight. He did not have to do much at all to drop weight.

Back