Illir Latifi LHW/HW side by side comparison

I hope Latifi flying knees him in the face in 4 seconds and then whips his junk out and Maycee Barber gets on the mic

He reminds me of myself. I'm 5'7" and ~230 pounds, not fat though.

Lol at the sherdoggers falsely accusing Ilir of roids.

Albanians in overall are great athletes , Not a surprise that Ilir has such a great physique while being clean.

If combat sports were more developed and would actually pay more I’n sure that there would’ve been plenty of Albanian champions in the UFC.

Who is accusing him of roids? I believe everyone is on a completely opposite page, since he barely changed his body for someone 40 pounds heavier

mandatory Ilir Latifi pic
CiLYXM_WsAAEqEq.jpg

black beast is gonna murder this dude.

Maybe. Black beast might also gas himself out and get KO'd...

I'm looking forward to seeing how Ilir (5'10) matches up w/ Lewis' height (6'3)...

How the fuck is this guy weighing 246? Doesnt look much bigger than his "before", just a bit softer.
Thats because he was likely water cutting from 225-230 at LHW. Gained a little bit of muscle but 10+ pounds of fat.

Good observation. Yeah that’s pretty much certainly what it is. Sucks just from an aesthetic perspective, but hearing stories of people hearing the snap and feeling it roll up the arm into the shoulder is the stuff of nightmares to me.

Black Beast is down in weight which helps his cardio and his terrible back issues. He looked extremely explosive in his last fight. latifi should bring a gun imo

Not exactly side by side. More like a over/under.

Back