Social Illinois convenience store clerk tells customers to "go back to their country"

The Sherdoggers who defend this are hardcore racists.

Speaks more to how you(and Liberals like you) perceive "hardcore" racists.

God help you if you're ever confronted with actual "hardcore racism", and not petty shit you read on Twitter.

Ok, so mom and dad; or grandpa left a shithole to give you the advantages of America and you want to turn America into the same shithole they left.

Trump's point stands regardless of how much you dislike him.

You believe those 4 Reps want to turn America into a shithole, that does not make it true. It is your opinion.Some people will agree with and others will disagree with you. So Trump does not have a point, because 'wanting to turn America into a shithole' is a subjective argument.

How is it that no one tells dysfunctional White persons that they are wanting to turn America into the shithole their ancestors came from?

Cortez's ancestors are from Puerto Rico, a US territory ; Puerto Ricans are American citizens. People with American passports do not need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico. So Trump's comment is idiotic unless one believes that Americaness is defined by blood.

Ayanna Pressley's ancestors have been in the US longer than Trump's . So again his comment is idiotic unless one believers African American are not real American, with Real American = Whites only.

I wonder what the Native Americans think about sending people back where they came from

Speaks more to how you(and Liberals like you) perceive "hardcore" racists.

God help you if you're ever confronted with actual "hardcore racism", and not petty shit you read on Twitter.
As an American expat who has lived in the MidEast I have seen 'hardcore racism' , though never been subjected to it.

Hopefully he owns the fact that he doesn't like other races and doesn't try to release one of those fake apologies about how "this isn't who I am, I just had a lapse in reason".

Tell me, are there white folks, barely scraping by? Or are we all millionaires?

Strawman. If you think people talking about racial privilege are saying white people can't be poor you're missing the point on purpose. No one has ever said that. Though to be fair being a millionaire for people of all stripes isn't necessarily a sign of poverty anymore the average person does make about a million dollars in their working life(though by the time they've made it their life is basically over and they've spent a lot of it). In many areas of the country you can live great being a millionaire, in other parts you can't really. Part of why the health care crisis is going to be resolved is that health care costs are rising so high and insurance companies are getting so greedy that even millionaires who get their coverage cancelled can't tank the sticker prices for medical care anymore.

The response from the town mayor:

"Our city prides itself on being open and inclusive to all. Civility towards each other is an important component of being a global citizen..."

See, we're all global citizens now. Nations are on the way out. But more to the point, the clerk was being a dick sticking his nose in other's business. How about you sell cigarettes and keep your mouth shut.

Do tell me a better time for people of color

Do you consider having jobs, a bad thing?

If they're zhitty jobs yes.

Slavery was a job too. That doesnt mean it was a good thing.

Gas station clerk does something dumb? What a news story.

This is equivalent to Fox running the story "Black gangster deals drugs".

If they're zhitty jobs yes.

Slavery was a job too. That doesnt mean it was a good thing.
Slavery wasn’t a job, it was work, but a job implies you get paid

Strawman. If you think people talking about racial privilege are saying white people can't be poor you're missing the point on purpose. No one has ever said that. Though to be fair being a millionaire for people of all stripes isn't necessarily a sign of poverty anymore the average person does make about a million dollars in their working life(though by the time they've made it their life is basically over and they've spent a lot of it). In many areas of the country you can live great being a millionaire, in other parts you can't really. Part of why the health care crisis is going to be resolved is that health care costs are rising so high and insurance companies are getting so greedy that even millionaires who get their coverage cancelled can't tank the sticker prices for medical care anymore.
You are denying reality to shape your own construct

Can you see the insanity there?

You are denying reality to shape your own construct

Can you see the insanity there?

How am I denying reality? And nope the fact white people see systemic racism as meaning white people can't have problems or be disadvantaged is a misconception that I don't think anyone has cause I think everyone knows from their own experiences that isn't true. Talking about the country as a whole and no one should use anecdotal experiences as an argument when judging large groups of people(unless backed by stats and as an example of said stats not the argument itself).

How am I denying reality? And nope the fact white people see systemic racism as meaning white people can't have problems or be disadvantaged is a misconception that I don't think anyone has cause I think everyone knows from their own experiences that isn't true. Talking about the country as a whole and no one should use anecdotal experiences as an argument when judging large groups of people(unless backed by stats and as an example of said stats not the argument itself).
Your reality is shaded by your glasses.

I’ll go over your posts bit by bit, but it’s 1 am, I’m going to bed.

To be continued.... this ain’t done son

Back