Social Illinois convenience store clerk tells customers to "go back to their country"

How terrible. God forbid the government grant people the freedom to decide who they want to marry or what substances they may or may not ingest.

According to your logic, if 'leftists' are all trying to turn America into Switzerland by virtue of what you wrote above, then I guess the desire for an authoritarian state that legislates all aspects of our behavior sounds like conservatives such as yourself would be more comfortable in North Korea or Saudi Arabia.

Yes it is pretty terrible to kill the most defenseless among us somply because it's convenient.

It's also dusturbing that you think the govt (or rather my taxes) should provide for your healthcare and make it legal for you to kill yourself at the same time.

Although I'm ambivalent about the subject; many think its a shame to redefine marriage into a farce that no civilization has never recognized it to be.

This is like the media scouring social media for a few negative comments to publicize.

You know how many crimes are committed by illegal immigrants, besides being here illegally? Let's talk about that instead of some cashier.

Last edited:
How quaint. Not sure why they'd visit Maryland in the first place - maybe the challenge of surviving a tour of Baltimore or to watch the couches burn in College Park after UM defeats some CUSA team.
To be a part of montgomery and Howard County, two of the richest counties in the country

This is like the media scouring social media for a few negative comments to publicize.

You know how many crimes are committed by illegal immigrants, besides being illegally? Let's talk about that instead of some cashier.

They commit crimes at much lower rates than US citizens, so there's not much to talk about.

Yes it is pretty terrible to kill the most defenseless among us somply because it's convenient.

It's also dusturbing that you think the govt (or rather my taxes) should provide for your healthcare and make it legal for you to kill yourself at the same time.

Although I'm ambivalent about the subject; many think its a shame to redefine marriage into a farce that no civilization has never recognized it to be.

YOUR taxes wouldn't provide for MY healthcare. OUR taxes would allow US the leverage to get better rates than YOU are paying now.

There is nothing subjective about that, unlike the abortion argument.

The whole point of my post was that you claimed leftists want America to be more like Europe and equate that to a negative connotation. That's fine if you are consistent and apply the same logic to your side of the aisle, which sees many similarities to places like Saudi Arabia. If you want legislated morality based on fairy tales, you are in the wrong place, so maybe leftists aren't destroying America and it's ideals of freedom, but fighting against those who think it necessary to have the state regulate every aspect of our existence, which are not American virtues. 'Leftists' are striving towards emulating countries that continually produce a satisfied and happy population by every metric. You apparently would like us to be more like North Korea or Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:
They commit crimes at much lower rates than US citizens, so there's not much to talk about.

Please. Sell it elsewhere. And it wouldn't matter if that were true. Every murder, rape and robbery by an illegal is a complete failure of the government and a disgrace to the country.

There are plenty of rude people from all persuasions out there, but leftists feel the need to cherry pick the few that are useful to gaslight us about Trump and racism/fascism bogeymen.

Which US citizens?

The US citizenry at large. It's almost like people are going to abstain from dancing about when knowing there is a target affixed to their back.......

Please. Sell it elsewhere. And it wouldn't matter if that were true. Every murder, rape and robbery by an illegal is a complete failure of the government and a disgrace to the country.

Sorry you don't agree with the plain statistics, and settle for one sided outrage when it comes to these people.

I would say the complete failure of our country and government was letting our government meddle in South and Central America for over 100 years, ousting democratically elected leaders and installing right wing dictators in nation after nation, which gave us this problem in the first place.

They should have demanded the same of the clerk as well. Damned cracker isn't First Nations anyways.

The US citizenry at large. It's almost like people are going to abstain from dancing about when knowing there is a target affixed to their back.......

Sorry you don't agree with the plain statistics, and settle for one sided outrage when it comes to these people.

I would say the complete failure of our country and government was letting our government meddle in South and Central America for over 100 years, ousting democratically elected leaders and installing right wing dictators in nation after nation, which gave us this problem in the first place.

Those would be the statistics that say there is like 11 million illegals when he it's probably 3x that much and why they don't want citizenship questions.

even if this was true, every crime that an illegal commits is a crime that could have been prevented if we had a government that enforced its immigration laws.

Yea I read a lot about this in the gulf states
It is pretty blatant in some other areas...in many parts of Asia as well.

Yea i read (not verified personally) that arabs dont think to highly of Africans.

The Gulf Arabs think they are superior to Everyone. But they also have a scale for everyone, with Western Europeans at the top , non Gulf Arabs somewhere in-between and Africans, South Asians and South East Asians at the bottom. Typically they didn't give any thought to North East Asians, only because there weren't any there, when I used to live there. Any North East Asian would have been assumed to be Filipino, because any Far Eastern looking person was just assumed to be Filipino. Arabs , in general, look down on non-Caucasoid features, which meant they looked down on East Asian features.

ICE is coming to get you Barbara!

night-of-the-living-dead-11.png

-Don't know a lot about Pressley - but pretty sure neither of us could prove if her family came pre or post slavery. I am however aware that the evil capitalism and "racism" of America allowed her to attend a $30k/yr private k-12 school and then go to Boston U - a $70k/yr private college. We should all grow up so downtroddened. LOL. Her stated ambition is to impeach Trump - stated before the Mueller report was released.

How does that excuse Trumps retarded comment? And who cares if they came in 1600 or 1880? Point is shes not a FOB immigrant.

-Cortez is another downtroddened example of capitalism. Perhaps she should ask mom why her architect dad moved the family from an "integrated" neighborhood [42% AA, 38% Hispanic, 12% Asian] (only 3% white) to an upper class white suburb when she was 5. She later attended Boston U and was able to convert her $280k education into an 8 yr career as a bartender. No wonder she hates capitalism - she 1 of those "morans" you were talking about.

Again, how does that excuse racism?

-Should I continue with the congresswoman that said "now lets impeach the F'er" or the Somali incester that asked for leniency for ISIS recruits?

So instead of debating why you disagree with their policies on merit, you condone and resort to racism?

Dude from BBC was right, Murkan conservatives are running out of ideas. Theyve been spamming this Red Scare zhit since the 50s so much that it has people like you resorting to racism instead of actually debating the policies because the Murkan Rights policies are so generally unpopular and theyve run out of ideas.

LOL you cant convince anyone why these ideas are bad so you just resort to racism.

Its cool bruh I just talked to a First Nations guy and he thinks you should go back to your great-great-great-grandpas European country and make it great again instead of fvking up Murka.

Says the "moran" posting from his cell phone in an air conditioned room where he has running water and electricity while living off of 100 times the money a middle-class person in the 3rd world has.

Yes we know how much you right-wingers love the third-world, especially when you bring them in the country for your slave-labor-lite so they can de-value the labor markets and keep the MW low for the native citizens.

Why is this on Trump? He didn't tell those 4 to go back to their country; he told them to go back to their original country and fix it then come back and show us.

I know your favorite news channels are eating this up and focusing on half his tweet, but man up and admit what Trump actually said.

For 3/4 of them, their original country was USA

Oh, I have. It's why it's so silly when people try defend his statements as anything else but, ahem, xenophobia. We all know what it is.
You missed his sarcasm..

YOUR taxes wouldn't provide for MY healthcare. OUR taxes would allow US the leverage to get better rates than YOU are paying now.

There is nothing subjective about that, unlike the abortion argument.

The whole point of my post was that you claimed leftists want America to be more like Europe and equate that to a negative connotation. That's fine if you are consistent and apply the same logic to your side of the aisle, which sees many similarities to places like Saudi Arabia. If you want legislated morality based on fairy tales, you are in the wrong place, so maybe leftists aren't destroying America and it's ideals of freedom, but fighting against those who think it necessary to have the state regulate every aspect of our existence, which are not American virtues. 'Leftists' are striving towards emulating countries that continually produce a satisfied and happy population by every metric. You apparently would like us to be more like North Korea or Saudi Arabia.

I'm not a fan of legislating morality, but millions of people came to the US as it is/was.

One might wonder why leftiest feel the need for the change.

Btw- a lot of people asking for these changes don't pay federal tax - they get a "refund" for existing.

Back