ILLEGAL LEG LOCKS By Roli Delgado and Vlad Koulikov (Official Thread)

Digitsu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

We just launch an on-demand exclusive series featuring GFTeam BB Roli Delgado and Sambo Master Vlad Koulikov. These instructionals are SICK!!! If you are looking for a no-nonsense to-the-point system on heel hooks, leg reaping and other vicious leg attacks, look no further!

We are running a 20% off regular price sale right now. Hurry sale ends 2/19/2016

Here is just one lesson from Part 1

Click Here to learn more and see another full lesson from Part 2

If you have any questions/comments for Roli, please post them here. He will gladly answer them.

Been waiting for this for a while....and it's worth it. The first 4 videos in part one makes it worth the purchase IMO. Seeing two styles compared side by side is very interesting.

Just went to a Vlad seminar. Vicious leg locks. All reaping. Might buy, though my budget for DVDs is a little blown right now and frankly I'm holding out for a Danaher/Tonon/Cummings leg locking DVD.

Wow! Cool stuff. I have an old DVD of Vlad which I've mainly watched the throwing sections of, but he's obviously a very complete grappler with some excellent leg locks. My friend Brendan Dorman knows him personally, I'm damn jealous of that haha.

Looks great!!!

I'm holding out for a Danaher/Tonon/Cummings leg locking DVD.

Judging from some of his recent-ish interviews, I'm not sure I'd hold out for a Cummings. He basically implied that he felt his game was evolving too rapidly and he was too much of a perfectionist to want to set something in stone that he would shortly thereafter feel was out of date.

Unless Charlie/Digitsu has an update otherwise?

For the price I think anyone that gets this material will be more than happy with it. I am a huge Cummings and Tonen fan, as are all leg lockers. There are definitely advanced leg attacks but also, I feel as though this series helps deal with the fundamental application that will aid you in learning from other sources down the road. I am excited at all of the positive responses I've been getting.

Judging from some of his recent-ish interviews, I'm not sure I'd hold out for a Cummings. He basically implied that he felt his game was evolving too rapidly and he was too much of a perfectionist to want to set something in stone that he would shortly thereafter feel was out of date.

The door is always open for Eddie.

Anyway, I'm a Jiu Jitsu purest, but when Roli presented this instructional to us, man I was hooked right away. The lessons are simple to understand, nothing "demo-ish" in this series. Everything is solid.

Dammit! Digitsu why do you keep releasing instructionals I want to get, I still haven't even worked through the ones I already have in my library!

Just went to a Vlad seminar. Vicious leg locks. All reaping. Might buy, though my budget for DVDs is a little blown right now and frankly I'm holding out for a Danaher/Tonon/Cummings leg locking DVD.

Personally, i'd go for the On Demand feature over the DVD. I was on the fence on an earlier Digitsu instructional because i'm so used to DVDs. The On demand is a superior product. Its cheaper and alot more portable so you can refer to it on the mat.

For the price I think anyone that gets this material will be more than happy with it. I am a huge Cummings and Tonen fan, as are all leg lockers. There are definitely advanced leg attacks but also, I feel as though this series helps deal with the fundamental application that will aid you in learning from other sources down the road. I am excited at all of the positive responses I've been getting.

I have your legal leg lock app, I use a lot of it with success so thanks for that.

I've seen him say that. It's not a huge priority for my development so I can afford to wait. What I'm really interested in from those guys is their method of positional control through transitions, and also the mechanics they use for finishing heel hooks. I've never seen anyone with a finish rate once in position like Eddie has.

Looks great. Is it going to be conceptual and go over entries?

Back