Crime Illegal Immigrants Arrested In Alabama For Deer Poaching

Poachers suck.

But this is what got my attention -

"Bradford found two rifles and two shotguns, along with a little over 230 rounds of ammunition.

“In 21 years in law enforcement, I’ve never encountered anyone with that much ammunition” said Bradford."

Really? 230 rounds is an outstanding number? I think he's hamming it up for some reason.

Poachers suck.

"Bradford found two rifles and two shotguns, along with a little over 230 rounds of ammunition.

“In 21 years in law enforcement, I’ve never encountered anyone with that much ammunition” said Bradford."

Really? 230 rounds is an outstanding number? I think he's hamming it up for some reason.

Especially in Alabama.

Poachers suck.

Yeah that set off the bullshit meter for me also.

One white guy illegally poaches over a thousand deer: no thread

Illegals from El Salvador poach 1 deer: BILD THE WALL

Stay Sherdog, Sherdog. Anyways, uncool of them to kill deer (or I guess trespassing was the main crime here), although I'm guessing that if they do not speak English they were likely unaware of the law. Either way, fine all of them and immediately deport the one who was previously removed.
nah, make a sherdog thread about it as justification for a dumb idea about walls

I like poached deer, sous vide is ok, but grilled is da bezt.

Back