"I'll pay for Rose to visit China!" Weili Zhang responds to Namajunas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose should pay her own way out of her ignorance. I hope she is suitably and appropriately embarrassed.

How the hell do you visit China lol :D

It's like one of the biggest countries in the world.

She's going to see 0.00000....00000001%.

That genocide shit is just a western talking points they have no proof at all. If that's true then is the worst genocide ever since the Ugyhur population has increased staidly, there is crack down and mass surveillance of ugyhurs for sure and effort to change their ideology through propaganda no doubt human right have been violated but is no where near a genocide lol name one person die in this so called genocide. Besides US government loves genocide, how many dictators US has backed coupe to go on and commit genocide ? right now US supporting Saudi's in genocide in Yeman, support Isreal treatment of palestine. I'm not even going to go in what America have actually done the list would be too long this is just what US supports now days. You know nothing about the history of Xingjing so cut the crap please. You video doesn't go anywhere btw lol
How is every thread turn into you bashing the US? Just because the US does bad shit, doesn’t excuse Chinas bad shit. Nobody is excusing Israel’s bad shit. You just want to play the whataboutism and your arguments suck.

Why would Rose want to visit China when she has freedom here?

usa_by_dimongr-da1aegd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back