ill in bed, recommend the best glory fights...

M o A

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm ill in bed and have a lot of time to kill, care to recommend a glory noob some fights?

Dude you should be resting, close the laptop.

Hey guys I'm ill in bed and have a lot of time to kill, care to recommend a glory noob some fights?

nieky holzken vs joe valtelinni
mosab amrani vs liam harrison
noiri vs mosab
andy ristie vs gevorg petrosyan
andy ristie vs robin van roosmalen
fights with artem levin
gokhan saki vs daniel ghita

there are too many, but these fights will give you some time to kill

Raz Sarkisjan vs Yodkhunpon Sitmonchai, very underrated fight

Last edited:
Schilt vs Zimmerman
RVR vs Askerov
Holzken vs Ghajji

-Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Sadik
-Errol Zimmerman vs Jamal Ben Sadik
-Ben Edwards vs Jamal Ben Sadik
-Joe Schilling vs Wayne Barrett
-Joe Schilling vs Artem Levin
-Joseph Valetelinni vs Nieky Holzken
-Daniel Ghita vs Rico Verhoeven
-Daniel Ghita vs Gokhan Saki
-Tyrone Spong vs Nathan Corbett

Pretty much all of Joe Valtelini's fights have been exciting.

Kiria V ristie
Holzken V Vatelleni
and Moxon fight

and Get well soon

Don't forget to bring your popcorn if you decide to check some of Badr Hari's fights.

Kiria V ristie
Holzken V Vatelleni
and Moxon fight

and Get well soon
Thanks man really appreciate it.

Ive been on quite a marathon guys, thanks for keeping me occupied with your suggestions! Definitely a fan of Glory now!!!

Thanks man really appreciate it.

Ive been on quite a marathon guys, thanks for keeping me occupied with your suggestions! Definitely a fan of Glory now!!!

That's great to hear, get well soon.

-Errol Zimmerman vs Jamal Ben Saddik- The best kickboxing fight in the last years. Ben got lucky a lot with those KDs and short rounds, but the fight was crazy and full of surprises.

- Joseph Valetelinni vs Nieky Holzken- Holzken's technical boxing skills and the heart, the power, aggression and the chin of Valetelinni has made that fight one of the best in glory history. Maybe the best.

-Daniel Ghita vs Gokhan Saki- Saki rocked Ghita a few times before the KO combinations. Nice fight from Saki.

Peter Aerts vs Jamal Ben Saddik- A sloppy fight in the first round. Aerts didn't look so good, but in the second round he took over and taught a lesson to Saddik. 3 nice KDs from Peter.

Raymond Daniels vs Fran

Wow amazing fights!
just watched nieky holzken vs joe valtelinni and damn, one of the best fights i ever saw

Back