Ill close my account if Fedor beats a top 5 heavy weight

Just thought I would throw this out there since there are so many fanboys out there with unrealistic expectations. Dont take it personally. My favorite is Anderson and I dont see him beating a top 5 middleweight these days either. Fighters get old. Is normal.

Besides its unlikely that Fedor will even get matched with a top 5 opponent at this stage of the game. UFC probably won't even sign him.

you can go right now then...
UFC HW is shallow as it gets! :redface:

I'd favor Fedor against Arlovski, even despite the layoff, at this point. I'd put him about a 2-1 dog against the rest. Depending on how he would do in a tune-up fight against Mir, Cro Cop, etc, those odds could change, though.

Wise man. Nice to see some intelligence here.

By the end of the Fedor fight, TS will still have his account open, I don't think Fedor can beat a top 5 either.

Now Fedor HAS to come back, to accept TS's challenge. Forget world titles, forget the money, forget his legacy, forget pride, do it to prove TS wrong.

Legit 2006 account. I believe him yo.

Fedor loses to any top 5 HW and LHW out there imo. He's so far past done, he got knocked out by a middleweight.

Why would it be so strange?
Arlovski, crocop, barnett are still up there. Why could he not beat them?

Cro Cop and Barnett aren't top 5 heavyweights.

Cro Cop has beaten who, lately? Some retired sumo wrestler who's mma record began with Cro Cop, and has gone 2-2 since then. Then Ishii, which I suppose you could consider a decent win, maybe top 25ish. And he won the rematch with Gonzaga where, barring that elbow, would have had people calling for both of them to retire(some people still are).

Barnett hasn't taken a fight in just over a year and a half, and doesn't have one announced either. He seems content to do his pro wrestling announcer gig and not get elbowed in the temple three to four times a year at this point.

Cro Cop and Barnett aren't top 5 heavyweights.

Cro Cop has beaten who, lately? Some retired sumo wrestler who's mma record began with Cro Cop, and has gone 2-2 since then. Then Ishii, which I suppose you could consider a decent win, maybe top 25ish. And he won the rematch with Gonzaga where, barring that elbow, would have had people calling for both of them to retire(some people still are).

Barnett hasn't taken a fight in just over a year and a half, and doesn't have one announced either. He seems content to do his pro wrestling announcer gig and not get elbowed in the temple three to four times a year at this point.

Agree that CC and Barnett arent Top5......but I actually think Barnett could beat Fedor. Its strange they never met in Pride as Barnett was a top heavy there during Fedor's reign. Would have been a good fight.

oh ya.....Does that mean you are also willing to relinquish your "satanic tin belt" too?

hqdefault.jpg

Not a smart move... Not a smart move... Frank Mir, Andrei Arlovski, both top 5 aren't they? Neither have chins. Very real possibility they say goodnight.

Just thought I would throw this out there since there are so many fanboys out there with unrealistic expectations. Dont take it personally. My favorite is Anderson and I dont see him beating a top 5 middleweight these days either. Fighters get old. Is normal.

Besides its unlikely that Fedor will even get matched with a top 5 opponent at this stage of the game. UFC probably won't even sign him.

This is just dumb on all fronts.

Back