I'll be laughing so much at Cody flailing and missing for 25 minutes

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'll forget Ronda is fighting afterwards and go to bed and miss it.

It'll be just as funny watching dom hit him 100 plus times and not being able to finish him til Cody gasses

I wonder how many people have this thread bookmarked for next Friday.

FTR. I do think Cruz will domninate this fight too, although anything can happen in MMA TS.

I figure this is exactly what will happen, and it probably won't be one of those annoying Cruz wins via incredibly close split decision.

He'll probably win clearly without finishing Cody.

Cody's only chance is Dominick's knee giving up on him

It's not enough to make Cody miss, Dominator needs to make him pay for trying with crisp clean accurate striking

I wonder how many people have this thread bookmarked for next Friday.

FTR. I do think Cruz will domninate this fight too, although anything can happen in MMA TS.

What he said.

Although Garbrandt does have the power to KO him with just 1 shot!.................. Landing that shot is likely going to be the big problem though! Lol.

Ususally when Dom stifles people they get a bit tentative because they can't hit him, but Cody might actually have the balls to keep going for it. Dom by KO because stupid Cody keeps going for it.

One day Dom is going to be dancing around like a goofball crossing his feet (what he calls "footwork") and someone is going to catch him off balance and put him to sleep. Don't be surprised.

He should really rest before the fight I don't Dom is going to sit there while the sandman brings Cody a dream
20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

LOL you guys have no clue if you think a guy who fights with his hands down won't get hit by a fast crisp puncher like Garbrandt. If Cruz doesn't take this to the ground he will get KO'ed. Cruz fights like Hamed and Prime RJJ, the problem is he doesn't have power to knock guys out. He isn't faster than Cody and he doesn't have better boxing. Like that hands low is a disaster waiting to happen against a guy faster, more powerful and has better boxing than you. He's been lucky that majority of his fights have been against wrestlers/grapplers who have mediocre hands.

LOL you guys have no clue if you think a guy who fights with his hands down won't get hit by a fast crisp puncher like Garbrandt. If Cruz doesn't take this to the ground he will get KO'ed. Cruz fights like Hamed and Prime RJJ, the problem is he doesn't have power to knock guys out. He isn't faster than Cody and he doesn't have better boxing. Like that hands low is a disaster waiting to happen against a guy faster, more powerful and has better boxing than you. He's been lucky that majority of his fights have been against wrestlers/grapplers who have mediocre hands.

I had underestimated Garbrandt's hands until that Almeida fight. I was surprised how easily he cut the ring off. Now with Cruz it'll be more difficult due to his size and movement, but still, Cruz has his hands full and he better not miss a step.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back