I'll be honest, I only enjoy attractive female UFC fighters.

PRIDE_DREAM_RIZIN

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit, when I see fighters like Meisha Tate in the octagon my eyes stare right on her butt. I'm hard wired to check out the female anatomy. I can tolerate Holly Holm because she has a nice bum. When Meisha and Rousey started grappling I couldn't help but get excited to see them roll around in flexible positions because I'm a male and my mind thinks about sex all the time. Please Dana hire more attractive female fighters if you want my money!!!

I'll be the first to admit, when I see fighters like Meisha Tate in the octagon my eyes stare right on her butt. I'm hard wired to check out the female anatomy. I can tolerate Holly Holm because she has a nice bum. When Meisha and Rousey started grappling I couldn't help but get excited to see them roll around in flexible positions because I'm a male and my mind thinks about sex all the time. Please Daba hire more attractive female fighters if you want my money!!!
You have 69 messages hahahaha. Stop posting because that's a funny number right there

I'll be honest. I only enjoyed attractive females MMA fighters (Gina Carrano) before WMMA was competed in the Octagon under the UFC logo.

I hate all WMMA now as a result. To each there own.

Yeah, I thought about girls and women in similar ways alot when I was 13, too. You'll grow out of it, son.

But that's everyone bro. All of us.
fTTBLia.gif

If I want to bust one, I will go fap or try and get laid.

If I'm watching fights I concentrate on the fights. Polish Jedi is the shit.

Although... when Meisha starts that gnp and that ass starts going tho.. a quick intermission might be needed.

thats how a lot of people feel - i def prefer it although its not a must, we all prefer looking at better looking people - theres a reason why they are always on tv, getting more sponsorships etc. - not a message board friendly reality of life

Why do you think I want this female fighter in the UFC? It's not because of her record . . .

912@70.jpg

I've always said the female athletes have it much harder. Not only do they need to be skilled, they usually need to be attractive as well to get a lot of attention.

Only attention paid is to the gobble goblin eating shorts. I'm determined to see the pink voodoo monster through a wet pair of these white shorts.

this goes against all logic, women who unsexy are much more marketable, especially considering a majority of MMA fans are affiliated with the LBGT community.

and miesha is getting shots all because of her sexyness

Why do you think I want this female fighter in the UFC? It's not because of her record . . .

912@70.jpg

No idea who this young lady is. But, they don't have a division for boobs that big in the UFC.

Did you give birth to this thread while you were taking a shit ?

Back