I'll be darned, Evil Eyegouger is right about honsinsul in TKD...

Sohei said:
Dude our instructor was the same way! Wed do stretching and warmups for class, poomse, then hed show us 1 or 2 Hapkido self-defense moves and give us like 1 minute to try them out, then wed spend half an hour on TKD sparring. We were always like, "how the f*ck did you do that?"

Heh heh...

Many of the old korean teachers can be really impatient and hard to communicate with (our instructor was no exception). If someone took a long time setting up for a break, for example, he'd jump up from behind his desk and do the technique cold (even jumping over things) and say, "Just go right away! No wasting time." He was still doing this in his late 50s.

Good luck BHKD. I wouldn't do vale tudo either without money to cover medical expenses and time to train. Let us know how it goes.

I'll probably look into doing tournaments similar to the one that were on those videos. Those looked interesting...

Evil Eye Gouger said:
Thanks, dude, but don't forget Doughbelly.

Dude, your fucking avatars are so gross. Wait, hey, I do NOT cry when I see blood. Nor do I watch Desperate Housewives and never miss a show...

Hey, don't judge me!!

Back