Media Ilia Topuria says he would turn down Conor Mcgregor fight because he's an addict

images

Ilia loves to hear himself talk lol

Easy to make a fake noble statement like this since we all know Conor is never fighting again... But let that contract and red panty night be offered 0% chance he turns it down

A noble statement..

But the guy is a FW. Does anybody believe Conor will fight at under WW in the future?

I really doubt it. But he’s NEVER fighting at FW. Ergo, he has nothing Conor could ever need. I don’t think Conor will even fight at LW. As such, it’s an empty gesture. But the hoi polloi might like it.

After years of calling him out and being ignored...yeah thats not sour grapes at all!

Seems about right that Ilia would be as dumb as his fans
Still has a long way to go to reach the level of dumbness some dudes who use an unintelligible page of a contract as their avatar on a karate forum for years, though.

Ilia playing the role of heel pretty well thus far. Lotta Max fanboys are really invested into seeing him lose. I’ll give it a couple years of domination before people here will be on his nuts and claiming they’ve been a fan since the beginning.

That's how the opponents should have treated McGregor since 2016.

He's not wrong on what he is these days. But Topuria would still take that easy pay day.

Agree. And he's actually promoting it beforehand by taunting McGregor trying to lure him into proving IT wrong.

Everybody want the red panty night, some try by being nice ala Chandler/Colby/Oliveira, others try by luring him into grudge fight.

Sadly, Topuria is RIGHT, though.
Mc Gregor ain't lying the bottle down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back