Ildemar Alcantara signs with UFC!

nope just this one, go ahead and bump this thread if im wrong.

i honestly dont know Ildemar Alcantara, so a recent loss to one of the worst WW's in the division stands out to me when the guy is about to fight a LHW prospect(who apparently has no TDD because Phil Davis took him down).

crazy right? but thats the only way i can pick this fight.

does Dan Stittgen beat Prado too? because that fight with Guimaraes was as close as it gets(also one of the worst fights of the year)

Pointy Mantits via not taking the fight on extremely short noticed

and guys what the fuss around Guimaraes and Stittgen?? Whats the correlation between 2 or the worse WW the UFC and ever signed and this LHW matchup?

Fill me in

^Guimaraes beat Alcantara recently

and ppl are mad that im basing my pick of Prado off of that

i honestly dont know Ildemar Alcantara, so a recent loss to one of the worst WW's in the division stands out to me when the guy is about to fight a LHW prospect(who apparently has no TDD because Phil Davis took him down).

does Dan Stittgen beat Prado too? because that fight with Guimaraes was as close as it gets(also one of the worst fights of the year)

uhm Guimaraes was considered one of the best mw prospects in the world before signing with the Ufc and has very, very solid bjj and wrestling. he looked awful against Stittgen but basing your views on him on that one fight are silly.

If you, admittedly, don't know much or anything about these fighters than why would you even enter the discussion?

weird that he's fighting at lhw. Hopefully if he loses they give him a 2nd shot at mw.

Still good to see the Ufc sign one of the best prospects in the world.

Also for those who are wondering yes he is related to Iuri Alcantara(they are brothers).

Alcantara one of the best prospects in the world? No.

I thought Ildemar would sign soon....to fight at WW! He's not a big MW, from what I can remember of his appearance, most Brazilians seem to drop a weight class in the UFC so I expected him to debut at 170lbs. Now he's facing a pretty big LHW, weird!

Not sure who to pick, Alcantara has beaten the better competition.

uhm Guimaraes was considered one of the best mw prospects in the world before signing with the Ufc and has very, very solid bjj and wrestling. he looked awful against Stittgen but basing your views on him on that one fight are silly.

If you, admittedly, don't know much or anything about these fighters than why would you even enter the discussion?

i know about Prado so i entered the discussion about a guy fighting him.

why not? are u gonna tell me everyone in this thread knows who Ildemar Alcantara is?

i cant make a prediction unless ive seen all his fights?

basing my opinion on someone after seeing them fight and have trouble with the worst fighter in the UFC is silly? ok duly noted. I'll wait till after he fights Ace and then i'll judge him.

stop getting so defensive kid, its fucken weird.

I guess your MMA math game didn't work out there Buttons.

i know about Prado so i entered the discussion about a guy fighting him.

why not? are u gonna tell me everyone in this thread knows who Ildemar Alcantara is?

i cant make a prediction unless ive seen all his fights?

basing my opinion on someone after seeing them fight and have trouble with the worst fighter in the UFC is silly? ok duly noted. I'll wait till after he fights Ace and then i'll judge him.

stop getting so defensive kid, its fucken weird.

Being wrong.

the guy who recently lost to Marcelo Guimaraes?

Prado will probably destroy him

bumped. :icon_twis

Back