Ikuhisa Minowa "Minowaman" is bad ass...

Could add these guys to the list,

Sokoudjou
Errol Zimmerman
Funaki
Giant Silva
Baroni
Chris Lytle
Ricardo Almeida
Paulo Filho
Yuki Kondo
Kendall Grove

Ikuhisa_Minowa_10011261.jpg

superhulk.jpg.jpeg

Minowaman-Super-Hulk-belt-2.jpg

training for Hong Man Choi
minowa-giant-silva-blog-124.jpg
Minowaman.jpg

Can you imagine if Cm Punk were to win his fight with Gall.. And in the middle of Rogan's interview with Cm the lights just go out for a few seconds, then Minowa's music starts up? he comes out to challenge Brooks in full cape and speedo gear? It doesn't take much to make people happy, I don't see why the UFC sometimes chooses to try and squeeze lemon juice from rocks rather than lemons.

This should have been the approach to a "big announcement" regarding CM Punk's opponent during a ppv or Fox card. If that happened right before a Hendricks v Wonderboy type main event, I might just leave.

The term 'warrior' is often abused today in mma, but I can confidently say Minowaman is a warrior, if he was born earlier he would of been some sort of Samurai.

Would of loved to see him fight CM Punk.

I too would like to see Minowaman vs. CM Punk. The UFC could play up the angle of pro-wrestler vs. pro-wrestler. However, I doubt it will happen. The UFC probably wants Brooks to fight a few times, so they can milk every possible dollar out of him. Brooks is 37 years old and claims to have accumulated injures from wrestling in the WWE. A swift leglock from Minowman could end Brook's career, thus ending his marketability as a fighter.

A fight I would be more interested to see is Minowaman vs Baroni 3. I wish Rizin would make this happen for old times' sake.

During Minowaman's entrance in the above match, his notable strength is literally "Samurai Spirit". Lol.
Dave Legeno's entrance was also highly entertaining.

Great thread BTW! Let's keep this one alive.

I want to see Minowa fight Kimbo and Dada 5000. Those are winnable fights and are up his alley of beating bigger, less skilled fighters. I think Minowa beats Dada handily by submission, but Kimbo I give him an even chance.

The one and only true GOAT.
But "the man" does not want us to know this. So together with the free masons and illuminati they have done all they can to bury the fact.

I want to see Minowa fight Kimbo and Dada 5000. Those are winnable fights and are up his alley of beating bigger, less skilled fighters. I think Minowa beats Dada handily by submission, but Kimbo I give him an even chance.
Although Kimbo would pose more of a challenge for Minowaman than Dada 5000, I'd still greatly favour Minowaman to win against Kimbo. I don't think Kimbo could handle Minowaman's grappling skills.

When it's all set and done, and they look back on this era a thousand years from now, one man will withstand the test of time.

e0050489_21203510.jpg

Jacob vs. God
David vs. Goliath
Minowaman vs. Super HLUKs

been one of my all time favs since fighting Slick in UFC.

Be interesting to see where he ends up this year.
He is fighting end of this month.

been one of my all time favs since fighting Slick in UFC.

Be interesting to see where he ends up this year.
He is fighting end of this month.
He's for sure my all time favourite!

Hopefully, he'll be offered a contract to fight in Rizin at some point this year. His presence would probably help bring up the ratings in Japan.

Sure, I got no problem with supporting Minowa.

I too would like to see Minowaman vs. CM Punk. The UFC could play up the angle of pro-wrestler vs. pro-wrestler. However, I doubt it will happen. The UFC probably wants Brooks to fight a few times, so they can milk every possible dollar out of him. Brooks is 37 years old and claims to have accumulated injures from wrestling in the WWE. A swift leglock from Minowman could end Brook's career, thus ending his marketability as a fighter.

A fight I would be more interested to see is Minowaman vs Baroni 3. I wish Rizin would make this happen for old times' sake.

During Minowaman's entrance in the above match, his notable strength is literally "Samurai Spirit". Lol.
Dave Legeno's entrance was also highly entertaining.

Great thread BTW! Let's keep this one alive.

I was at CR for this event - the whole crowd section I was in thought this was a squash match in Legeno's favour - I knew better.

I was at CR for this event - the whole crowd section I was in thought this was a squash match in Legeno's favour - I knew better.
Lol. They favoured a green 0-1 fighter to beat an experienced 30-23 fighter.

I bet that made more entertainment for you when Legeno tapped out.

Lol. They favoured a green 0-1 fighter to beat an experienced 30-23 fighter.

I bet that made more entertainment for you when Legeno tapped out.

90% of the crowd hadn't seen mma before, I'm positive of it. CR used to get some quality guys back in the mid noughties.

Back