IKEA and ASUS team-up!!

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.wepc.com/news/ikea-announces-gaming-collection-partnership-asus-rog/

ASUS-ROG-IKEA-COLLABORATION-768x431.jpg

Sweden-Flag.jpg

IKEA/ASUS gaming collaboration incoming from your Scandinavian friends!

So...a few tables, chairs, drawers, and pegboards? The most game-related product there is the roller wheel base for a computer tower.

Found a funny comment on Reddit trying to find setups showing off pegboards. "Pegboards are the new RGB."
zzw6p6dnqsq31.jpg

Kinda feels like they saw Kyle's (Bitwit) old setup before he moved to his office and went from there

So...a few tables, chairs, drawers, and pegboards? The most game-related product there is the roller wheel base for a computer tower.

Found a funny comment on Reddit trying to find setups showing off pegboards. "Pegboards are the new RGB."
zzw6p6dnqsq31.jpg
I would never be able to relax hanging my rig on a wall

zzw6p6dnqsq31.jpg

£19 for the Asus branded pegboard or £12 for the "non gamer" version.

zzw6p6dnqsq31.jpg

I'd be too scared of the tower dropping on my head

I have the Ikea Fredde desk. It's bigger and looks nicer in person than the pic. Very sturdy and versatile.

fredde-gaming-desk-black__0736008_pe740351_s5.jpg
I saw this awhile back but they only have it in black or white. :(

Back