Iii

Oh no....I mean meditating to get in touch with what is commonly called our
Third eye.

Meditation can open many doors. But it takes serious dedication and patience; not to mention belief, so to speak. If you have a closed mind in respect to what it may award you, you're actively limiting yourself.

You are on the right track

We've each answered this question our own way , I've answered it by suggesting the alchemical mind is that which has transcended the commonplace human domain

And the " heart " is very common and very human

Transmutation is certainly not required for us to show more heart , be heartfelt or heartened or be one with the heart etc

But the same thing could be said about mind. The commonplace mind. The commonplace heart. Transmutation is not required to show advanced intellect either. I tend to be more mental concerning the spiritual path as well, but certainly we can't say that love is not powerful alchemy.

we are all one is in fact, the basis of every religion. they, the followers have just twisted it, to make sheep. how can someone lead if we are all equal?

to think that we are all just cells, the tiniest little things, and so is everything else. Matter doesn't disappear, it just moves on, and on and on

the ultimate goal of us all should be to silence our own mind

it is in fact one of the hardest things in life to do, and those that achieve it, true silence, I'd imagine, they reach what we refer to as BLISS

But the same thing could be said about mind. The commonplace mind. The commonplace heart. Transmutation is not required to show advanced intellect either. I tend to be more mental concerning the spiritual path as well, but certainly we can't say that love is not powerful alchemy.

I didn't mention intellect and you are wandering . Stick to your point which was , the alchemical mind is defined at least in part by union of mind and heart

I don't agree

Humans do not require a profound change , the likes of which alchemical implies , to be at one with " heart "

That is our argument

we are all one is in fact, the basis of every religion. they, the followers have just twisted it, to make sheep. how can someone lead if we are all equal?

to think that we are all just cells, the tiniest little things, and so is everything else. Matter doesn't disappear, it just moves on, and on and on

tumblr_m6z74wuuFN1rvcjd7o1_250.gif

anyone who is interested in spirituality, I suggest the combo of these books, really they are like required reading, and one is a workbook

51iBrnxcxSL._AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-46,22_AA300_SH20_OU15_.jpg

the workbook
61qXVvVqQ9L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

call it life changing, or whatever you like, it's real

Davinci said that everything Is one...it is a interesting thought that we are all
one and effecting each others daily lives....no where have I seen this to be more true
than on internet forums.

if you want to have a mind blown experience, I suggest this book, warning, it may make you go???????????????/

16288.jpg

I didn't mention intellect and you are wandering . Stick to your point which was , ye alchemical mind is defined at least in part by union of mind and heart

I don't agree

Humans do not require a profound change , the lines of which alchemical implies , to be at one with " heart "

That is our argument

I said mind/heart, meaning mind and/or heart, being united with the spiritual object. You say I'm straying but you misquoted me.

I just think it's a double standard to say that intellect can be refined but emotion cannot. More power to those in paths of intellect, but to invalidate different paths is poor use of it.

edit: by intellect I mean mind, interchangeable

Davinci said that everything Is one...it is a interesting thought that we are all
one and effecting each others daily lives....no where have I seen this to be more true
than on internet forums.

We are obviously not all one , it is plain to see and Undeniably true

If there is anything worthy of discussion here , it's why these absurd sentiments prove to be so seductive

I said mind/heart, meaning mind and/or heart, being united with the spiritual object. You say I'm straying but you misquoted me.

I just think it's a double standard to say that intellect can be refined but emotion cannot. More power to those in paths of intellect, but to invalidate different paths is poor use of it.

I didn't mention intellect and it appears you have a dubious understanding of the word mind

So the discussion is meaningless

The alchemical implies profound change , yet you are referring to emotional or intellectual improvements

So for you the alchemical mind is a fast track to learning and emotional bliss

These are human trappings and as I understand it , the alchemical mind transcends these things

I didn't mention intellect and it appears you have a dubious understanding of the word mind

The alchemical implies profound change , yet you are referring to emotional or intellectual improvements

These are human trappings and as I understand it , the alchemical mind transcends these things

taking what a lot of folks have for, A Brain, and helping it evolve beyond it's current boundaries, is in fact, turning straw, into gold, aka alchemy

I don't ever use this word alchemy in terms of spiritual work, but chose to go along in the thread. Do the words really matter that much? But I am saying refinement of intellect(mind, heart) as to mean purification as a result of spiritual practice. I don't really have an attachment to the specific words used. With such abstractions, there are doubtful two of us who define them equally. Just like inner experience, it will be unique and unjudgeable.

We are obviously not all one , it is plain to see and Undeniably true

If there is anything worthy of discussion here , it's why these absurd sentiments prove to be so seductive

Well I can already see that the ability to discuss in moderation is not one of your strong suits....and of course I would put what you say before some nobody like Davinci.

The ability to draw things to you...my wife calls me lucky....cause I find money on a regular basis
I call it mental alchemy.

Jung was big on this. He thought all religion described psychological processes. So while guys like Newton literally tried to mix things, to make magic; Jung recognized it was an analogy for for becoming, what he called the self.

The self is the real you. All of you combined. Most identify ourselves with the ego. That is only a small part of us. So, the goal is to unite all parts of the psyche, good and bad. The true one. This is what Jung accused Nietsche of. Confusing the ego with the self.

Hitler believed in this kind of psychological alchemy too. As one of his top military guys said:

"The [chief] characteristic of Hitler's leadership [was] his over-estimation of the power of the will. [To win the war] this will had only to be translated into faith down to the youngest private soldier."

So, Hitler thought that if he could make every German believe in the cause, the way he did, that was a magic alchemical force that could not be defeated. No matter what the odds. If you mix things properly, in this case people and ideas, you can create magic. That is the metaphor of alchemy.

Yes, Jung and the ideas he shared, would be the best viewpoint, as an example of my views.

Thank you!^

Back