IGN's Top 100 games of this Generation.

Hyperglide, ME3 shot themselves in the foot with the shit ending...most will always consider ME3 the worse of the series just because of the end...

This, i adore the series as a whole. And ME3 isn't bad by any stretch but that ending easily make it the worst of the 3.

Mario Galaxy is my favorite Mario game of all time so im not to upset with it as #1. Mass Effect 2 should be top 5 imo.

I know I'll catch hell but galaxy at no 1 is a joke

IGN has done frequent "top 360" or "top ps3" games list, and many times ME2 has come out on top for 360 and Uncharted 2 for PS3. The fact that NEITHER has cracked the top 10 here shows how fucking inconsistent ign is, and how this list is fucking garbage.

Lol, I'm sure ign has changes in their staff that have different preferences from list to list.

"An editor's opinion on something isn't the same as mine?! Rabble!"

No list is ever going to make anyone happy.

Galaxy is a pretty goddamn amazing game.

Ranking a 100 games is ridiculous enough.

Really bad

So many I disagree with.

Halo 4 > 3? Not even a big fan of the franchise but the fuck is that about?

I try to avoid anything IGN touches.

they are dogshit like 90% gaming/entertainment rags out there.

I remember when they went at it with Angry Joe, their little 'Believe the Hype' quote is on EVERY SINGLE Titanfall box, but Joe mentioned it to them and they got butthurt and defensive.

And it was true what he was getting at; half of their reviews are basically commercials for big name games. For Titanfall, They said it was "platform exclusive" when the fucking game is on 3 platforms, or waaay back in their preview where the fucking writer said "i had to put my controller down because so much adrenaline" so full of shit their rectum is storing it away fat elvis style.

Last edited:
Anything wii is fucking stupid. I have an hd tv...id never try and run a mario anything on it

I cannot agree with that list. But that is mainly due to only playing 6 games on that particular list. And I would put Fallout 3 at number one, even though it was so-so.

I try to avoid anything IGN touches.
I'm with Echohead. Their scores have a big fat "for sale" sign on them. They hurt the credibility of the gaming review sector as a whole.

Thanks Obama.

I'm with Echohead. Their scores have a big fat "for sale" sign on them. They hurt the credibility of the gaming review sector as a whole.

Thanks Obama.

Hands down the worst gaming site - it upsets me how blatantly obvious their endorsed games are reviewed.

In my mind:

1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Team fortress 2
3. Grand theft auto 4

What most people seem to agree on:

1. Mass effect 2
2. Last of us
3. Fallout 3

Super Mario Galaxy? Really? I honestly haven't played a Mario game since my SNES days. I switched over to Playstation and never looked back... But with these high Mario ratings, I'm feeling like I missed out

Super mario galaxy lol. What a load of shit. How is that the best? It's the same game Nintendo has been making since the N64 but with worse controls.

I agree with Skyrim and Fallout being so high.

Back