IGN Defends Warcraft 3

On your PC? You shouldn't have to. Just register them to a battle net account, then run the game normally and it the CD Keys should be recognized. The patch/launcher will ask if you want to update. Click okay, download the new patch, then you'll need the battle.net app to launch the game.

Okay I have a battle net account. But where do I register the CD keys. Where is that located.

And how do you Launch the game thru battle net app. I have no Fn idea and this is all so Fn annoying.

Why did they do this? No one wanted this

Why couldn’t they just make a new expansion like frozen throne. Or just finally make war craft 4. That’s what everyone wants. No one wants reforged.

WC3 Frozen throne is the greatest game ever made.

The original WC3 no longer exists as an online mulitplayer. I believe you can still play single player campaign though.

If you want to play WC3, you have to play Reforged.

Okay I have a battle net account. But where do I register the CD keys. Where is that located.

And how do you Launch the game thru battle net app. I have no Fn idea and this is all so Fn annoying.

Why did they do this? No one wanted this

Why couldn’t they just make a new expansion like frozen throne. Or just finally make war craft 4. That’s what everyone wants. No one wants reforged.

WC3 Frozen throne is the greatest game ever made.

Try logging into a battle.net account, go to games and subscriptions and see if you can add it there. It's been so long I don't even remember lol

You download the battle net app through the website. Log into it when you've downloaded it.

TFT is the GOAT game (or 3rd Strike IMO) but RTS don't sell well. They wanted to do this for a money grab and hopes someone came out with a new fun game idea like DOTA.

the last year or two they've come back to "balance" the game and it's been an absolute shit show.

Try logging into a battle.net account, go to games and subscriptions and see if you can add it there. It's been so long I don't even remember lol

You download the battle net app through the website. Log into it when you've downloaded it.

TFT is the GOAT game (or 3rd Strike IMO) but RTS don't sell well. They wanted to do this for a money grab and hopes someone came out with a new fun game idea like DOTA.

the last year or two they've come back to "balance" the game and it's been an absolute shit show.

I’ll give you $100 if you come to my house and fix this

I’ll give you $100 if you come to my house and fix this

LOL

Battle.net Activation Guide
  1. Enter www.battle.net website.
  2. Login with your account.
  3. Click Account on the top of the page.
  4. Click Games and codes in menu.
  5. From menu select first position Add a Game Key.
  6. Enter your code and click Redeem Code (You may have to select game account, to which code is to be assigned).

LOL

Battle.net Activation Guide
  1. Enter www.battle.net website.
  2. Login with your account.
  3. Click Account on the top of the page.
  4. Click Games and codes in menu.
  5. From menu select first position Add a Game Key.
  6. Enter your code and click Redeem Code (You may have to select game account, to which code is to be assigned).

$200