IGN Defends Warcraft 3

i'm more surprised that gamespot didn't follow suit.

Lol at that low rent wannabe Rush Limbaugh.

The no bugs comment is actually something i can easily believe. The amount of games I've played on PC where people are bitching about bugs and I have no issues at all is massive. It seems like it happens all the time honestly.

The no bugs comment is actually something i can easily believe. The amount of games I've played on PC where people are bitching about bugs and I have no issues at all is massive. It seems like it happens all the time honestly.
Same here.

I skipped through the video and don't get what all the fuss is about. I've never been a big fan of IGN, but it seemed like a pretty reasonable write-up to me and a 7 isn't a great score by any means when you consider just how phenomenal the original game was (after a quick search, I discovered that IGN gave it a whopping 9.3 back in 2002).

Took me about instant amount of time to realize I couldnt give less of a shit what the dude in the vid has to say about anything in his entire life.

So IGN took a pile of a cash from Blizzard

Can anyone possibly help me to fix this issue.

I can’t even play the old version after the new patch.

All I want is to play over Battle.net against opponents from all over the world and I can no longer use the game.

I’m not tech savvy (in regards to something like this) and have no idea how to fix this problem.

I'm surprised there are still people who trust these official review outlets that are seemingly staffed by people who don't much care for most games that aren't in the forefront of the market. Casuals, you might call them.

Give me user reviews, and a few trusted youtube weirdos like Worthabuy.

Can anyone possibly help me to fix this issue.

I can’t even play the old version after the new patch.

All I want is to play over Battle.net against opponents from all over the world and I can no longer use the game.

I’m not tech savvy (in regards to something like this) and have no idea how to fix this problem.

Blizz shut down the original servers.

But there might be a way @Bamboozled might know something.

Blizz shut down the original servers.

But there might be a way @Bamboozled might know something.

So you can no longer play Frozen throne over battle.net?

I actually have CDs with the CD keys from years ago.

I just wanna play the original version on battle.net

I don´t think so. Blizz are really screewing the pooch on this one.

I don´t think so. Blizz are really screewing the pooch on this one.

My game won’t even load. And if it does load it loads the new Reforged screen then it freezes. That’s if I run it as administrator.

If I just double click the Frozen throne icon normally it’ll open (it’ll open the old Frozen throne game) but battle.net files won’t download.

Lol what a fucking mess

Have you tried launching the game from the Battle.net app? I can play my original copy online through the Warcraft 3 Reforged app without having to purchase the new version

This is IGN we're talking about, remember that.
That doesn’t mean anything. Their review isn’t out of line with the majority.

If they gave it a 9 it would raise eyebrows. As it stands, there’s nothing unusual about it.

Register them onto a battle.net account. Then go through the app.

Register them onto a battle.net account. Then go through the app.

Should I delete all them first. Like what should I do.

But will I have to download the reforged patch or will I run it as frozen throne.

This is all so confusing to me.

I only wanna play over Battlenet. I love to play when I’m bored. Especially if I smoke a little. I’ve been playing for many years.

Should I delete all them first. Like what should I do.

But will I have to download the reforged patch or will I run it as frozen throne.

This is all so confusing to me.

I only wanna play over Battlenet. I love to play when I’m bored. Especially if I smoke a little. I’ve been playing for many years.

On your PC? You shouldn't have to. Just register them to a battle net account, then run the game normally and it the CD Keys should be recognized. The patch/launcher will ask if you want to update. Click okay, download the new patch, then you'll need the battle.net app to launch the game.